It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #46
(female)

froggie83 HB User
Re: July Mommies

cbb, i like amanda and elana for girls or natalie and nicole, just a couple ideas for ya.

i am doing pretty good, getting lots of headaches too. i was up 4 lbs from last month but i am still down like 4 from my pre pregnancy state i am sorry to hear about the accident, i hope all is well and i hope you mentioned it to your dr just to be sure that all is still ok with the babies

me and dh have picked out a name for each gender and i have a u/s on feb 24 to see what it is!!!!! i already know its healthy so now to learn the gender. i had a u/s 2 weeks ago and they said that everything looks good and all is well but didn't get all the measurements they needed so thats why i am going back on the 24th! my sil is having twin girls, and the same due date as me so i am excited for her!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #47
(female)

froggie83 HB User

its a boy!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2010, 01:44 AM   #48
(female)

hopefulmummy HB User

yay congrats froggie!!! i have been so busy lately, we just got married 5 days ago, so we are still recovering from that busy busy week. next thing is we go on march 12th to find out what we are having, so thats only two weeks away. umm pregnancy wise everything is gng well. i brought a doppler so i am loving being able to hear babys heartbeat whenever i want to. i think i am starting to feel movement, but i am not 1oo% sure, so wait and see if they get stronger. so yea we are all happy with how things are gng. how is everyone?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:08 AM   #49
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

I go for my u/s on Monday and am super excited... All other tests have come back normal so far.
I have been feeling the baby for about two weeks now and love it.
No longer vomitting... and I've gained three pounds...

Old 02-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #50
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Thanks froggie for the name suggestions. A friend of mine is due soon and Natalie is one of her name choices so I am waiting to see what she chooses. I like that name and it was on the list for my first daughter so I might just pick it if she doesn't and DH likes it. I really love the name Allison so that might be a choice. Congrats on your little boy! It is so exciting to find out the gender. I don't have the willpower to wait.

I go Monday for the 20 week level II anatomy scan so that will be a long one. Can't believe I am already halfway there - or actually for twins more than halfway there.

Congrats to everyone else who just found out the gender or are about to this week. And congrats to Hopeful on your wedding.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #51
(female)

mm juicys girl HB User

Hi July Mommys!!! This is my first post, I thaught about joining something like this, and never got around to it- but when i was googling some info for pains im having i ran into this site, and started reading all the storys, and then found the July Mommys thread!

Im a first time mommy-to-be. my husband and I decided we were ready for our first child and we had the wedding set for Christmas day of '09 and found out in late November/Early December that i was pregnant. What a holiday & wedding surprise! My EDD is July 25th/26th 2010.

We're both super excited but he feels really horrible because ive been having alot of issues - in early december I tore my back muscles at work and they wont heal, the dr.s said they cant fix it or do anything til after July... and i have the Hyperemesis Graviderium nausea, for almost 3 weeks i could not eat or drink anything except clear cherry minute maid juicys (hints mm juicys girl for the name) ..they had me on 2 nausea meds and a heartburn med but i couldnt even keep the meds down so they had to give me dissolving anti nausea meds.. which kind of help... my OB said the hyperemesis was supposed to go away at the four month mark like regular nausea does; and for about 2 or 3 days i was really excited cause it seemed to be ok and getting better... then i spent a week on the juicy diet again and im still down about 11 lbs from prepregnancy weight; the OB said that in some cases the hyperemsesis wont go away and that i may end up having it the entire pregnancy because the back pain seems to make it worse.. im 18 going on 19 weeks and still cant eat more than equivalent to a meal (in snack portions) per day and keep it down.

as for fluids i go to the er alot for fluid but havent in awhile and i think ill be there again this week cause i havent been able to drinik nearly enough. . .

anyway, ive read through all 10 pages of stories and updates; congrats to everyone on their July babys!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #52
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Woohoo.... just found out earlier this week that we're having another girl! Everything looks good so far, except I have a low lying placenta, but the doctor said it should move up as my uterus grows.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #53
(female)

hopefulmummy HB User

wooooooo! just found out today that we are having a little baby BOY!! he is measuring 8 days bigger than his dates so he is doing very well in there. yay we are excited!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #54
(female)

froggie83 HB User

yay for finding out about the boy and the girl hopeful. and lilou. its great to be able to pick out baby cloths that are gender specific! i can't wait to get all the stuff i registered for and set up a nursery! this is starting to get exciting! my dh has now been able to feel my lil guy kick and that was really cool!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #55
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User

Hey everyone!!

Long time no update!! Great to hear everyone is doing well. Can you guys believe how fast the time is going??? lol. I'm almost 28 weeks now!!

We're having a little boy! This is boy #2 ! Daddy is so excited. The name game has become a lot more serious now haha. His name is Kael for the moment

Has anyone else been dieing with fatigue? Eeep!! I can't stay awake these days! It's like first trimester all over again! The heartburn has subsided a bit, but has been replaced with icky sciatic pain :/

Can't wait.. 12 more weeks!!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #56
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Congrats on boy #2. They will have so much fun growing and playing together. We are on to names now too and it's tougher this time around. We felt like we found the perfect girl name before and now we must come up with another one. Hope your fatigue goes away...

Last edited by Administrator; 08-15-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #57
(female)

froggie83 HB User

25 wks= viability!!!!!! yay!
that being said all is going good here, i am feeling the baby move and hiccup we have decided to name him Quentin David. i can't believe that we are so close to the third trimester!!!! babies will be here before we know it!

Old 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #58
(female)

mm juicys girl HB User

Found out its a boy and we picked Andrew Skyler for his name, he'll have his daddys initials.. we moved to another state to be around his parents, his dad is gettin pretty excited for his first grandchild. his mom is not quite wrapped her head around being a grandma yet, shes still trying to let it sink in. time is closing in on us! we still have so much to get before he arrives!

Closed Thread