It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #31
Veteran
(female)

hotmama08 HB User
Re: May 2010 Moms to be

Namibia! Congratulations! You are now 27 weeks, halfway to your due date and if I havent had the miscarriage last year, I would be exactly 27 weeks today. But it wasnt meant to be. So Im hoping and praying for this one. Im only 9 weeks along but so far so good

Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #32
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Namibia
Glad to hear from you. Sorry your DD has been so sick lately. That must be rough. I had moved my 2 year old DS to the big boy bed but we had to go back to the crib because he wasn't sleeping at night. He would go down 3 hours later than his regular bedtime and then sleep for 2 hours and think it was play time til around noon. It was really getting bad. Strangely enough when I put him back in the crib there was no weird glitch or pattern after a month of sleeping in his big boy bed. So I figure I still have a few months to switch him back over. well a few more than that since the new baby will sleep in our room in bassinet for the first few months. so there's plenty of time to actually have him transition again into his bed and outta the crib.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #33
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Lise thanks for the big bed advise. I am just going to have to persevere. if all else fails I have a camp cot which I can put her in but I hope that she moves to a bed easily. I plan to move her after the 10th April as we are going to a wedding out of town that weekend and I do not want her to get confused.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:18 AM   #34
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

I'm so thrilled, only 10 weeks to go!

Old 03-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #35
(female)

want2beamama HB User

Time is really passing quickly isn't it?? My doc changed my due date b/c she was large on the last ultrasound so I am almost 35 weeks! I can't believe only 5 1/2 till her due date!!
Hope all the May Mommies are feeling well! Enjoy the start of spring!!!

Old 03-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #36
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

At my last appt my dr decided that I am going to be induced at 39 weeks because of my gestational diabetes, I don't have an exact date yet but now I only have 8 weeks to go, provided I dont go into labor on my own before that.
Wow want2beamama, you're at 35 weeks. That's wacky. I still can't believe how fast this has been going. I'm loving the change in seasons. Less clothes to wear. lol. I'm running out of things to wear. I feel like a Macys thanksgiving day parade balloon. lol.
Hope everyone is going great!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #37
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Where oh where are all the May moms? I'm sure you're all quite busy since we're in the home stretch and there is an end in sight. I have til the 11th of next month unless he decides to make his way into the world before then. How is everyone?????

Old 04-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #38
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Hi ladies, all is going well her, not much longer till we meet our babies. My c-section date will not be the 25th as it is a holiday here and my dr does not like the theatre staff on holidays here. He will give me a date closer to the time I am sure it will be a bit earlier or 1-2 days later. I wish I could get my date so I could get organised. I am moving my 17 month old to a big bed next Monday so I hope it goes well.

I am just so exhausted that I do not get on the boards much.

Hope you are all well.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #39
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Namibia!
You'll have to keep us posted and let us know how things go. I've amazingly had a decent amount of energy, however I think it's more that sitting is REALLY uncomfortable, REALLY REALLY uncomfortable. so I've been totally nesting or maybe it's just avoiding sitting down. lol. I'm carrying this little boy so low, he dropped today so now he's even lower than he was before. My poor bladder.

Good luck on moving your 17 month old to a toddler bed. You'll have to keep us posted on how that goes. I know it can be challenging.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #40
(female)

want2beamama HB User

Hi Ladies!

We are in the home stretch now!! I stopped working last week at Spring Break. So happy to be home to rest and have some time with DS before baby girl arrives.
I've had a busy last month...still not ready for #2, but we'll get there. The weather has gotten very warm in NJ this week. Today was in the upper 80's! Not typical for early April. I am definitely feeling tired and having many, many, many braxton hicks contractions. I had a lot when pg with my son too. I had an ultrasound last week to check her size. All was well, she is measuring good for her due date. I have hypothyroidism and they did the same with my son who came 2 days early weighing almost 9 lbs. My next appt is Friday, we'll see what they say.
I hope everyone is enjoying the last month! Feel good!!!

Last edited by want2beamama; 04-11-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #41
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Ladies,
How is everyone feeling?
Anyone having any peeing problems? Not the problem with having to go but more so the problem with being able to hold it? lol.
I got up today and counted the days from the calendar that there are only 22, count em, 22 days until I will be induced. That's like no time at all.
Have any of you that were due in early May delivered yet?
Anyone lost their mucus plug or having signs of labor?
I'd love to see what's going on with all of you ladies.

Best of luck over the next few weeks!! Our wait is almost over!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #42
(female)

want2beamama HB User

LiseK-I had to laugh at your post...I've had problems holding "it" for a while now. It's worse if I sneeze! TMI-sorry!
Only 3 weeks till your induction date--that is great! You must be so excited!

I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and my cervix was 50% thinned out at last week's visit, but that could stay the same for weeks. I have another ultrasound at this Friday's appt to check baby's size again. Last week my doc seemed concerned she may be big-even though the ultrasound a few weeks back indicated she was average. I hope they do not suggest inducing me. I am more than willing to wait her out until she is ready to come on her own. For a while I was thinking I would naturally go early, but now I am expecting right around my date...who really knows though, right??
We still have plenty to do at home and I am really enjoying being home with DS until baby girl arrives. I love playing stay-at-home mom for a few months. This is prob my last chance to have this much time off since I will back at work in Sept and I am pretty sure this is our last baby. I am just enjoying every second of it.

Since you asked LiseK-agian sorry if this is TMI, but I have had quite a bit of mucus clumps, but no blood or anything major. I really don't remember losing it with my son. I guess I never realized.

I hope all the other May Moms will post and update us!
Best of Luck...9 days till MAY is here!

Old 04-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #43
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Want2beamama!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't have the illusive "super bladder" I know what you mean about sneezing, boy that's a doozie. I try to make my way to the bathroom before I have a chance sneeze. I think the worst is the million times that I wake up in the middle of the night, IF for some crazy reason I don't it really makes for the mad dash to the bathroom (which incidentally is right next door to my bedroom) seem like it's a mile away and let me tell you, it's hard to do the pee pee dance that far from my bed. lol.
Don't worry about TMI, It's my theory that if you've been pregnant around a friend or in a support group there is no such thing as TMI. lol.
It sounds to me like your mucus plug might be coming out. As far as I know there doesn't have to be any blood or color necessarily when it comes out.
My dr still hasn't done a pelvic so I don't know if I'm dilated at all or not. I think I am. lots of pressure and discomfort down thar. Plus the million zillion braxton hicks I have on a daily basis. I think I'd be surprised when she does it next week if I'm not at least close to done with effacement (that's how it feels anyway) This little boy is so low in my pelvis that it's super uncomfortable anytime he moves. I am SO ready.

Best of luck to all of you

Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
(female)

ivf n progress HB User

Hello!

I am new to post. I am 33 weeks tomorrow carrying twin boys. I will be having them mid may. No exact date as of yet since twins come early and RE wants to keep me pregnant till 38 weeks which is May 28. I don't think I will last. I too, am having a peeing problem. Baby A is breech and sitting on my bladder. When he kicks, it makes me twinkle a lil. I have to wear a panty liner.

Anyone else carrying twins? These 2 are my 3rd and 4th child. I have a 17 and 11 yo. Then had my tubes tied. I remarried and my DH has no children, so we did IVF.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #45
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi there!
Congrats on your twins.
I'm 36 weeks, just one in there although sometimes I swear he feels like more than one. I've been having crazy false labor contractions off and on for the last few days. I don't think it'll be long now.
This one is my LAST one. number 4 and it's been challenging, I'm getting my tubes tied at the end of next month so there wont be any pleasant surprises.

Closed Thread