It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2010, 04:58 AM   #61
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
Re: May 2010 Moms to be

I just wanted to wish you lovely ladies all a happy mothers day!

Old 05-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #62
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Thanks Lise, Happy mothers day to you too and all the other mommies. Is your induction not this week? I cannot seem to remember.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2010, 04:30 AM   #63
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Yes my induction should be this week. It didn't get scheduled last week as planned because my dr was on vacation and her stand in wouldn't schedule it even though she had left instructions for him to. So I'll know tomorrow what day it is

Old 05-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #64
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Well ladies, my induction date is set for Friday morning. My doctor was nice and stripped my membranes yesterday. So far the only contractions I have had are unproductive and staying in my lower pelvic area, however, now I've got all sorts of discharge and some bloody show so it might not be too long before I have to call my husband and tell him to leave work, I've been feeling kind of wonky all morning. Wish me luck!

How is everyone else holding up?

Old 05-14-2010, 02:57 AM   #65
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Well ladies
Today is the day. I am about an hour away from being induced. Wish me luck!!
I hope you all are feeling good today.

xoxoxo

Old 05-17-2010, 05:30 AM   #66
Senior Veteran
(female)

Namibia HB User

Lise I hope all went well! Let us know as soon as you can.

I had my check up today and baby is doing well, I am still scheduled for Monday morning at 7.30am. I have to be at the hospital at 4pm on Sunday night, not looking forward to that and leaving my DD so early.
I hope everyone is doing well and hanging on.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:43 AM   #67
(female)

ivf n progress HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namibia View Post
Lise I hope all went well! Let us know as soon as you can.

I had my check up today and baby is doing well, I am still scheduled for Monday morning at 7.30am. I have to be at the hospital at 4pm on Sunday night, not looking forward to that and leaving my DD so early.
I hope everyone is doing well and hanging on.
Lise, we r waiting, can't wait. Its so exciting!

Namibia, ours is scheduled for monday! Well I am n hosp today. Was put n yest evening. Bp was up, protein n urine. doc is running some test. Then he will decide to do csection this week or send me home and do it monday.
My feet r swollen so, and I have been havn ctx for past 5 nights keeping my DH up and tired at work. I told the doc if he doesn't take the babies now I would spend night n his office. His nurse cracked up and she was n front of him so I didn't see his reaction. Lol! The twins r doin great. He checked my cervix again yest. I think I have cement n there, still after all the ctx, it is still closed.

Well, its a wait and c thing now. Just know we r one step closer to those babies n our arms.

Take care,
C-

Old 05-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #68
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi Ladies!
Sorry I haven't been able to get on and give you all an update. Cameron Earl William (insert my last name,lol) was born at 1:13pm on Friday May 14th weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 8ozs and 19.5 inches long.

My labor was fast but rough. His shoulder got caught so the NICU team had to come in and help out but they got him out just fine with only a little tearing for me. I'm slowly recovering , pretty uncomfortable but we're both doing great.

So how about you ladies? Births??? I can't wait to hear.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:12 AM   #69
(female)

ivf n progress HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseK View Post
Hi Ladies!
Sorry I haven't been able to get on and give you all an update. Cameron Earl William (insert my last name,lol) was born at 1:13pm on Friday May 14th weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 8ozs and 19.5 inches long.

My labor was fast but rough. His shoulder got caught so the NICU team had to come in and help out but they got him out just fine with only a little tearing for me. I'm slowly recovering , pretty uncomfortable but we're both doing great.

So how about you ladies? Births??? I can't wait to hear.

Well ladies, I came home last night. My c section is still on for monday. I have to b there at 7am. Surg is scheduled at 9am. I am miserable now. Was sent home with ambien to help me sleep. It also helps with uterine ctx. Since mine is irritable. Measurements on both babies were almost the same. 5lbs 14oz. And 5lbs 9oz. We r so excited.

LiseK, I am so happy for u! Cute name! Congrats!!!! Enjoy, they grow up so fast. My oldest boy is 17! Graduates next year. Seems like yest he was n the lil bed they wheel them in to u n. Well, 2 more boys on the way, he will b a great big bro! Already is.

C-

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-29-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #70
(female)

MollieS HB User

Congrats to the mommies. I have been patiently waiting but all my weekly appointments i am barely at 1CM and not progressing. I think each week gets more and more depressing cause I want to be progressing to get her out of here and its not going very quickly. I still have a week and 3 days until my actual due date. I really dont want to go over my date. but unfortunatly I think she will. I wish my doctor was more willing to help but she just tells me "She will come when she is ready" ughh! My blood pressure has been great (like 104/68) so its not a threat or anything for her to rush because of that. I just really want to be done, I am ready, the room is ready, all my work stuff has been prepped for time off, I just wish she was ready now.

Hopefully everyone is doing good. Cant wait to join the club of mommies!!

Old 05-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #71
(male)

jspringer1 HB User

Quote:
Hey Ladies,
I wanted to start a new thread for May mom's so here it is.

I hope you all had a happy, safe New Year's Eve and that we're all looking forward to a fantastic 2010.
my wife and i are worried sick... she was 24 weeks at her sonogram and they found 11mm nuchal translucency is our baby boy alright??

Old 05-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #72
Senior Veteran
(female)

justmel30 HB User

Ok, jspringer, I tried to do a web search for you.....what I found wasn't an answer, but that you have been posting this same question frantically all over the web! You need to stop! Your baby is fine, whether he has d.s. or not....it's going to be fine. All you are doing right now is freaking yourself out and borrowing trouble for no good reason at all. No matter the reality of your situation is, even if he has d.s., there is nothing you can do about it except LOVE YOUR BABY! He's still perfect as far as I'm concerned, and the sooner you grab that, the sooner you will sleep through the night. Everything is going to be ok.
Melissa

Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #73
(female)

MollieS HB User

Hey Everyone! I made it in May!! Hannah May was born May 23rd @ 12:04am. It was crazy but maybe thats because its my first. We have been trying to adjust. Sleeping.....i forget what that is. Hope all is well.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:46 AM   #74
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Congrats MollieS!!!!
How big is she?
Oh I feel you on the sleep thing, I'm going to look forward to a few months from now (If I'm lucky) when Cameron starts sleeping more than a few hours at a time.

So anyone else had their babies?

Old 05-30-2010, 09:10 AM   #75
(female)

ivf n progress HB User

Quote:
Congrats MollieS!!!!
How big is she?
Oh I feel you on the sleep thing, I'm going to look forward to a few months from now (If I'm lucky) when Cameron starts sleeping more than a few hours at a time.

So anyone else had their babies?
Hi everyone! The twins were born May 24th. 0919 Sean Micheal was born weighing 6 lbs. And 4 oz. 0920 his brother Connor Flynn was born weighing 6 lbs and 4 oz. They were by c section because Sean was breach. They have 2 proud siblings Fhillip, 17, and Ceatlynn 11. Csection was quite scary for me being other 2 were all natural, no drugs involved. I am glad to hear of everyones births. And all proud mommies. Congrats ladies. Love them babies and all the sleep deprovation. For that quickly changes. Take care chat more later! Carmela!!!

Closed Thread