It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
May 2010 Moms to be

Hey Ladies,
I wanted to start a new thread for May mom's so here it is.

I hope you all had a happy, safe New Year's Eve and that we're all looking forward to a fantastic 2010.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-06-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User
Re: May 2010 January Thread

Well this little guy FINALLY started moving around least so that I can feel it. It's still not that often but when he does it's such a relief. I'm looking forward to my u/s that I have a week from Friday!!! How is everyone doing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
(female)

want2beamama HB User
Re: May 2010 Moms to be

Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Glad you are feeling some movement LiseK--isn't it the best feeling?!?!
This one is moving all the time and it makes me smile every time!

Take care everyone!

I added the due date list to this thread..feel free to edit and re-post.

MAY MOMMIES

want2beamama 5/7/10 GIRL
shortstuff07 5/19/10 GIRL
LiseK 5/21/10 BOY
Nambia 5/25/10
selmam 5/30/10
issaddesign
MollieS 5/28/10 GIRL

Old 01-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

You know want2beamama
I had already posted in my original post for this month everyones due dates and gender if they posted it and got a message from the moderator saying that I was not allowed to post other members information or suggest to them on what to post. We'll see if this post sticks. I was kind of surprised because when I was part of the January 08 message board when I was pregnant with my 2 year old there was always a member of the board that would post that as we got further along and posted genders and such. Needless to say I was confused. So I don't know if they will remove the list or not again. I think it's interesting to have because sometimes I get really forgetful (yay pregnancy brain) and want to keep a conversation going but forget due dates or what anyone is having. I like to have a reference page so to speak.
Anyway,
I hope you're having a great start to your year
I am so relieved and happy this little guy FINALLY started moving around. He still doesn't do it as often as my ds did but I'm also 20 lbs heavier so that probably makes the difference.I have been really challenged by the GD this time around. But I'll get through it. I have an u/s on thursday. Yay I get to see my lil bug
Hope everyone is doing fantastic!!

Old 01-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
(female)

want2beamama HB User

LiseK-That is funny it was removed cause when I was on the October 08 group for my son we always posted and updated too!
It was fun especially at the end when everyone posted their actual delivery dates and names! Oh well-hopefully we can continue cause I think everyone enjoys it.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

I thought it was fun too. I had my ultrasound on thursday and the little guy is growing right on schedule How is everyone else?

Old 01-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
(female)

asidelko HB User

Has everyone found out what their having??
First time momma to be here...very nervous.
Every little thing that goes wrong with me, I always thing the worse =[ was told that joining a website like this might be able to help out!!

Hows the pregnancys going for everyone??

Old 01-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

Hi asidelko!
How is your pregnancy going? Mine is going well. Is this your first pregnancy?This is my last pregnancy. I have 3 other children so I think 4 is good and I'm not getting any younger lol.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #9
(female)

asidelko HB User

LiseK,
Yess this is my first pregnancy. Up until the second trimester everything was going good. Second trimester is when everything hit. && I already had anxiety before becoming pregnant, so this is doing wonders for me lol. Btw the leg aches and pains, and my cramping hands, and headaches. OOH it's been a total 360 from the start!! I'm excited for the little guy to get here tho!!!
Yess, I would say 4 is enough, but hey thats just me. lol. I'm having a rough time with going thru just one pregnancy, so kudos to you =]

Old 01-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

asidelko
Congrats on your first pregnancy and I totally feel you on the anxiety. It doesn't matter if it's your first or fourth. I have an anxiety disorder and without my meds I'm a mess but I'm making the best of it. I go back on them around week 36. I've made it this far though. woo hoo.
These boards are great if you have any fears or stresses to be able to ask someone who knows what you're going through or been through it. I used them with my last pregnancy because I was a nervous wreck the whole time due to a previous miscarriage. Having the support of other pregnant women is fantastic.
I hope the aches and pains go away for a little bit. When's your due date? I don't know if you put that in your initial post or not.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
(female)

asidelko HB User

Yeah anxiety gets the best of me when Im already a nervous wreck. Im due June 6th. Its approaching slowly. The first trimester flew by, and this one is taking it's time. Its funny. I worry and worry and worry. And each week that passes, it seems like it just flys by. Sometimes I dont know how to make it thru the day. Im a total worry wort, so anything that doesnt seem normal to me I make a big deal over. Iv been good about not going to the doctor or hospital for every little thing, and my husband is very surprised by that lol. Im just hoping it lasts the rest of the pregnancy!!!
When are you due?? I swear I could read these over n over and not remember a thing, so I apologize on that part lol

Old 01-25-2010, 03:31 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

I'm due May 21st. I've just hit the "I'm just big enough that it's getting uncomfortable to sleep" part. Which is fantastic considering that I'm normally medicated for insomnia. The one thing that has been nice is I've been so completely exhausted that my insomnia is at bay for the most part. Of course my 2 year old has found that he loves to wake up at 4 am so lucky me, I get to get up in the middle of the night. Ok not the middle but 2 hours earlier than I have to get my 9 year old up to get ready for school. If you have any questions or concerns like I said this is my 4th child so I'm not new at this at all. feel free to ask what ever you need need to. There's no such thing as TMI as far as I'm concerned. lol. Have a great Monday!

Old 01-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
(female)

asidelko HB User

Hey I have a quick question.
Have you had pain in your legs and behind your knee that comes and goes?? I have it but no swelling or redness. It looks like I have a bug bite, but Im on the anxiety side worrying about blood clots. Like I said the pain comes and goes

Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

LiseK HB User

do you have a job or something you do while you're standing a lot? is it a shooting pain? or a stabbing pain?

Old 01-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #15
(female)

asidelko HB User

Its both. I don't work but have been on my feet more than usual. The other day I did a stretch of the legs n it felt like I pulled my thigh. I'm thinkin it might be the cause of my leg n knee pain but idk.

Closed Thread