It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #31
Veteran
(female)

kcgage HB User
Re: November babies?

That's great Cookie!

I'm still nauseous all the time, and still pretty tired. I'm only working part-time this week and next week, so hopefully by then (when I'll be into my second trimester) I'll be feeling better!

So you've been feeling really good then? Have you gained any weight yet?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #32
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

kcgage.. that stinks about the nausea. i'm still very tired too most days, i've noticed that if i walk in the afternoon or at night, it helps that a little. i haven't noticed any change on the scale at all, but my pants are saying otherwise. i had to get some maternity gear yesterday.. and so it begins lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

so how is everyone??

weight gain? any nausea been relieved yet? anyone?? i wanna hear how my preggo-peeps are doing

still doing good. go for my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow morning - yuck. being tested for diabetes already, as well as hypertension. i'm just 12 weeks today. still have not gained any weight, infact i've lost 6lbs since my first initial visit with the doctor. i haven't had any nausea so far, so nothing new to report on that.. but enough about me. i want to hear how all of you are doing!

Old 05-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #34
Veteran
(female)

kcgage HB User

Hi Cookie! I'm doing okay. My doctor signed me off work for 2-4 weeks until the sickness is under control. I've been taking Diclectin regularly and it's helping, although it totally zonks me out! I'm 13 weeks now and I've gained about 3 or 4 pounds. Now that I'm taking the Diclectin, I'm actually hungry! You'll have to let me know how your glucose test goes....good luck!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #35
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

kcgage: glad to hear you have an appetite now. mine is uncontrollable at this point hahaha i feel like i can't eat enough! its a nice change, and i'm managing to control cravings (besides pickles) and keep a well balanced diet. i was also given a 24 hour urine test for preeclampsia. it seems odd that at 13 weeks they're testing me for all this, i dont know if its just something they do for twins or i'm just really at a high risk.

we had a sequential screen done last week, everything looks great! we got some good pictures of the babies, and were able to count all 20 fingers the ultrasound tech is guessing its 2 girls, but we'll be able to know for sure by mid to late june. my next office visit (just a checkup) is june 2nd.

hope everyone else is doing good.. even though it just seems to me and kcgage here lately take it easy mamas!

Old 05-24-2010, 01:39 AM   #36
Veteran
(female)

kcgage HB User

Too funny about your cravings! I haven't really had any big cravings yet. I hope your preeclamsia test results were good. Yay for 2 girls! Do you know if they are identical? My next visit in June 4th. I've still only gained about 4 lbs so far. Have you started to think of names yet, or working on a nursery? I haven't done anything! I'm hoping to find out the sex at my 18-20 week ultrasound first. Take care!

Old 05-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #37
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

yeah, the lady wasn't 100% sure, so we'll find out at our next ultrasound what they are exactly. they arent identical, they're fraternal. we were hoping for one of each just because this is our first pregnancy, but we're happy with anything as long as they are healthy! we have started thinking about names, but haven't started anything else (registry or nursery.) we too are waiting for the 18-20 week ultrasound before we start anything like that.

glad to hear you're doing well, and that you're gaining weight slow. i still haven't moved an ounce, but its okay because i know that will change soon enough lol

Old 06-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #38
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

just got the results of our sequential screening, everything looks good! even though its only 50-70% accurate for twins, the doctor said everything looks great and we're at a very low risk for any genetic problems (downs syndrome and spina bifida)

mommy to two beautiful angels
blake richard and kamryn olivia

Old 06-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #39
Veteran
(male)

srivera HB User

Good news Cookie

We had our sono yesterday and we will be adding a boy to the family! Everything looked good, he was measuring right to the day. He does have bilateral choroid plexus cysts, but we are not concerned with those since Elizabeth, our daughter, had them and went away. Although it earns us a follow-up U/S with the perinatologist in 6 weeks.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #40
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivera View Post
Good news Cookie

We had our sono yesterday and we will be adding a boy to the family! Everything looked good, he was measuring right to the day. He does have bilateral choroid plexus cysts, but we are not concerned with those since Elizabeth, our daughter, had them and went away. Although it earns us a follow-up U/S with the perinatologist in 6 weeks.
Hey fellow July Daddy! Congratulations on having a little boy! Awesome news! I am also expecting again in very early January, but we are not finding out the sex this time. I cannot believe our girls will be 3 in just a few weeks! Time flies! When I asked Madeline if she wanted a brother or sister, she responded with, "Hmmm...a snack!" Lol - gotta love this age. Hope all is well with you and please take care!

Old 06-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #41
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivera View Post
Good news Cookie

that's really great to hear!! when is the due date again? my husband is aching for a boy, but will be more then happy with a girl. one of each would be IDEAL but we're both thinking it will be 2 girls. we find out for sure next week, 7/07 is when we find out the genders of the twins.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #42
Veteran
(male)

srivera HB User

We are due Nov. 20th. Seems so far away, but I know it will be racing up fast.

It took some convincing with Elizabeth to get her to finally be ok with having a brother. She really wanted a sister, but when she found out that boys like dinosaurs, her favorite thing right now, she was good with it. "Boys like dinos, fire trucks, and and and monkeys? Me like boys"

Old 07-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #43
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

had our 20 week level 2 ultrasound yesterday...

WE'RE HAVING A BOY AND A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

both are doing amazingly, both about 10 ounces (at 19w4d), both have their own placentas, a great amount of fluid, and all the bones they're supposed to have. everything measures great, and we're all doing very very good!! i have my checkup tomorrow (a little nervous about my blood pressure, as it was a little raised last appointment.) otherwise, dh and i couldn't be any happier with how the ultrasound went, we feel so blessed, and at the same time a little overwhelmed at all the stuff we have to get lol

Closed Thread