It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #31
(female)

froggie83 HB User
Re: July Mommies II

on the 13th me and my dr. deciced to induce labor! it all astarted around 8pm on tuesday and wednesday the 14th at 12:00pm. Quentin David was born. weighing in at 7.6 lbs and 20 in long he is healthy and happy!
i am recovering well, i had to have an episotomy which is sore but getting better by the day

i am so happy to have my sweet baby boy!
good luck to any july mommies out there waiting their little ones arrivals!

Old 08-31-2010, 01:23 PM   #32
(female)

mm juicys girl HB User
Re: July Mommies II

Hey everyone! congrats on all the new bundles of joy! sounds like things worked out one way or the other for all of us!

i was due the 25th and the dr didnt think id make it to that day i started contractions afew days earlier, but lo in behold, i went past teh date and continued with stalled labor, contractions were close and strong but i wasnt dilating past 3cm, then i went back to 2 cm the next week and up to 3cm again the follwoing week. everything was progressing verrrry slowly. Then finally after he was 2weeks overdue the dr decided to induce me on the 8th of august, that morning i was woke up at 5:30am with something telling me things were happening soon! i thought it was jitters about being induced, but at 7:30 we decided we better head to hospital, i wasnt scheduled to be there til 9am though. was hooked up to the monitor and checked for dilation and i was finally starting to dilate. i was 4/5cm around 8am and nothing really changed til around noon. at 12:20 i was 6cm and at 12:40 the dr came running in and by 12:45 pm on August 8th, with only 2 pushes and no meds, my Baby Boy Andrew Skyler was born 8lbs 9oz 21"long with perfect apgar scores and 100% on his feeding score.

it took the dr atleast 40 minutes to stitch me up, i ended up with many 1st degree tears, a couple 2nd degree tears, and atleast one 3rd degree tear. the dr lost count of how many stitches she gave me, and then she had to restitch most of it because it tore out while she was still stitching it. they had to give me the pitocen, that they were originally gonna give me to induce me, to get me to stop bleeding. but all in all, even with all teh stitches (which still 3weeks later, hurt like heck) (only stitches ive ever had tho, lol) i am very happy that i was so lucky to be able to avoid a csection (tho just barely they were contemplating it at noon cause baby was in breech position, but at 12:15 he turned, then things sped up sooo quickly) and he was out so quickly i hardly knew what was happening. i was surprised that getting the stitches hurt way worse than giving birth... ?.. i know im weird... but hey, he was born healthy and even tho i got tore up, it was quick, and other than the stitches almost painless even with no meds..

Last edited by mm juicys girl; 08-31-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #33
(female)

mm juicys girl HB User
Arrow Re: July Mommies II

wow, i just realized i put the wrong date on there, he was 2wks overdue on the 8th of august, the induction was set for wednesday the 11th of august...

Andrew was born on the 11th at 12:45pm, not on the 8th

yeah my chronic insomnia has been reactivated.. lol.. baby sleeps thru the night pretty much, and almost never cries and is barely fussy... yet i have maybe got about 1-3hrs per 24hrs at tops.. i went over 3 days with under 3hrs of sleep total.. im a bit errr not here sometimes... plus i keep stressin over all the stuff i need to do everyday (laundry, clean, etc etc)...

Closed Thread