It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User
July Mommies II

Hey girls, thought I'd start another thread since that one was 15 pages long!!! Just wanted to check on everyone and see how they are doing. I may end up a June mommy cause of blood pressure complications... ugh! Also we're having a little girl... sooooo scared! I thought for sure we'd have another boy. I don't know what to do with a girl!!!!

Heather

Old 04-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User
Re: July Mommies II

Hi everyone!

I am 24 weeks now. Had an u/s on Monday and all is well. Both babies are almost 2 pounds each so I am thrilled. It is so important that they are close in size. I go on 4/15 for my glucose test. Then the next u/s on 4/26. I think I have decided on names: Allison and Katelyn. I think Ali and Katie sound cute for twins. I am getting uncomfortable trying to sleep and getting some heartburn. But other than that just trying to take care of my twins who will be 2 on Wednesday with as much energy as possible. Still thinking I will be a June mommy.

Hope everyone is well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Yes, the other thread was getting quite long.

Simplyheather- I hope you're blood pressure gets back in check. And don't worry about the girl. I was somewhat fearful of having a boy and wondering if I'd get sprayed on a dozen times a day.

CBB- Great names... sounds nice together, like the show Kate and Ali (except yours will be Katie).

We're still working on names and have narrowed it down to Sonia or Dalia (I think). Lifting my 3 year old has become a chore and keeping up with her is getting a little harder. I haven't vomited for about a week now. I can now feel the baby move from the outside of my tummy and my three year old loves planning, talking to and feeling the baby.

Good luck ladies; we're getting closer to our third trimesters.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User

Lou - I did get sprayed a thousand times from my son! haha He even peed on my SO's head one time... It was funny, not so much to him at the time, but we laugh about it now!!

I think we are going with the name Lilly. I had a dream about it, and it just worked, so we're pretty set!

Old 04-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi Liloulou!

My mom keeps reminding me about the show Kate and Ali! I am 36 and barely remember it so I told her not to worry because most people younger than me won't even know it existed so there shouldn't be too much teasing. But there are times when I wonder if I should choose another name. I also like Carolyn so I could do Carrie and Katie or Ali and Carrie. I just don't know

Tomorrow is glucose test. Yum!

My twins turned 2 last week. I couldn't believe it! The last two years have flown by.

Hope everyone is well!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

I can't believe I'm still vomitting... not all of the time, but at least once a week. This is so different from my first pregnancy when I didn't have an any stomach problems at all.

So, we are still playing with names. It's pretty much down to Sonia or Sabrina. Any opinions?

Hope you all are doing well.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

almac HB User

liloulou- sonia is really pretty!

Good to see everyone is doing quite well overall Braxton hicks driving anyone else nutty ? I can't do anything now without setting them off. Especially while walking!! Gravity pulls little mister wayyy down in my pelvis and causes braxton hicks and horrible pelvic pain

Anyone else dealing with the pelvic pain yet? Sleeping has become an annoyance because of it. Trying to lift my legs to turn over sending shooting pain to the 'goods' haha. Bah!

8.5 weeks left !!!

Old 04-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

simplyheather HB User

Yeah I have the pelvic pain too... I work at a health clinic and I have to run charts and things like that, and it gets harder and harder everyday. And I am walking slower and slower too!!!

Also having BH quite a bit, also getting some swelling and toe numbness. Gosh.... I just don't feel like I can go on sometimes. I just want to lay down forever!!! haha And I'm already huge, people asking me all the time when I'm going to "pop". Don't cha just love that? I tell them I'm due in July and a slight look of horror crosses thier faces!!! haha

Old 05-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi everyone!

I feel like some of you do - I have swelling in my feet and my hands go numb all day long. Sleeping is not really happening and when I try to roll over I feel like I am pulling all kinds of ligaments and such down there. Not a good time. And of course having twins I am measuring about 4 weeks ahead of a normal pregnancy so I am huge and have popped big time. I am 30 weeks today so I imagine in another 4-6 weeks it will be all over. Can't wait!

Hope everyone is well!

Old 05-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #10
(female)

froggie83 HB User

i am looking foreward to july. i am having the pelvic pain, and the trouble sleeping, not to mention a host of other discomforts. but my lil boy will be here soon and he is doing fine. he loves to spin like a top in there which is uncomfortable and if he pokes a knee into me it hurts. i am stiff and sore, but not swelling. i might be having braxton hicks but i am a first timer and dont' really know what they are so i don't know if thats what i have been feeling or not. and heartburn has been kicking my butt. i get it daily and i am starting to hate it.

we are expecting a boy and have picked the name Quentin David

Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Glad to see we're all in this together- no longer sleeping well, getting up to pee, ligament pain, looking huge and still have until July, etc...

Part of me can't wait until July and get this baby out, but I also know once she comes out, the sleepless nights and pain of the 2nd cesarean will not be fun at all.

Hang in there gals!

Old 05-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

So, it sounds like this pregnancy might be similiar to my first... I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule again and going in for an u/s to see what's up. If this patterns continues, my doctor said to anticipate that I go into labor before my planned csection date. I was two weeks early with my first.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

CBB HB User

Hi everyone.

I am now into my 34th week measuring at 41 weeks so you can imagine how uncomfortable I am. My carpal tunnel has turned into permanent numbness around the clock so I cannot feel my hands and fingers at all. I am up to 1 OB appt per week and 2 high risk appts per week so I spend a lot of time at the doctor. I have started my non-stress tests and they have been good so far - active babies and no contractions for me. Fluid levels are fine, blood pressure fine, needed to start an iron supplement. But this is going so much better than my first twin pregnancy so I am thrilled. Although I have gained 32lbs which is really weighing me down even though it is good for the babies and perfectly acceptable for multiples. Hoping to make it to 36 weeks before delivery. If I go further my c-section is scheduled for July 7th.

How is everyone else doing?

Old 06-16-2010, 06:42 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

liloulou HB User

Hi CBB- starting my 34 weeks tomorrow... and I guess I'm not the only one measuring large. Why are you having so many high risk appts? Is it due to the multiples? I'm still measuring 3 weeks ahead now, but the fluid levels are fine... the u/s showed a 5 pounder already though so it may just be big baby (despite only gaining 15 pounds so far).

Hope you make it to at least 36 weeks! Sounds like you're being monitored well though so that's good. Sorry to hear about the numbness but hopefully that's clear up soon...

Other than that, back hurts if I try to do too much and my hips hurt when I sleep... I'm up about 5-10 times a night either situating pillows, changing positions, peeing, etc... I'm officially waddling everywhere now and everyone at work is just waiting to see when I go into labor. I keep telling them I still have about 4 weeks to go, but they keep waiting and asking anyway (as if it's next week).

Old 06-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #15
(female)

froggie83 HB User

while at the dr, she informed me that i was having a braxton hicks contraction so now i notice them. and i don't like them one bit. so far i have only gained 21 lbs and baby is measuring right on schedule, my sister-in-law delivered healthy twin girls on the 15th and all there are doing well. (we had the same due date but high blood pressure and twins got her an early delivery!)
doc says that baby has a few more weeks of baking and she does not think i will go early. i am getting tired of being big, uncomfortable and not being able to move around with ease. i hope that my baby boy decides to come at least a few days early and not super late.

Closed Thread