It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #76
(female)

Khandii HB User
Re: April First trimester up to 13 weeks

Lady, I have the tiredness as well. I go to bed at 8pm every night and I have to force myself to stay up until then.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #77
(female)

Khandii HB User

omg I feel so sick today... i got some of those preggy pops or whatever and they don't work, well not for me anyways.

The time is going by so slow at work and all i want to do is go home and sleep...

How are you guy's feeling today?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #78
(female)

plang HB User

I feel absolutely horrible!! Had a migraine ALL day yesterday, couldn't sleep last night, and feel so sick today. Almost lost my lunch! LOL

Preggy pops? Where do you get those?

Old 05-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #79
(female)

Khandii HB User

Still having your head aches, not good.

My husband went all over Ottawa and they were sold out but he found some in Gatineau, it was 8$ for like 24 candies and I don't think it was worth it. The one I had yesterday tasted like a normal yellow candy and I think I felt worse after because of the tangy taste in my mouth.

I am starting to get some anxiety over my u/s next week. My due date for my last pregnancy is May 19th and my u/s is May 18th so I am so scared its going to be bad news and I will have to deal with double the depression.

I am up for a bowl of cereal then I have to head back to bed, lol. only 4 more hours of sleep then it's time to get ready for work

Old 05-11-2010, 03:56 AM   #80
(female)

plang HB User

Good morning Khandii! Yes, my migraines are getting worse. Had a really severe one last night. Went to bed, no pain, 30minutes later it hurt so bad, like a 15 out of 10! I was so sick and so disoriented. I'm calling my family doctor and am hoping to get an appointment for today or tomorrow. There's got to be something he can recommend.
I'm scared that it'll end up getting so bad that I'll be put on sick leave because I can't function at work.

I'm off for the day. Going back to bed now.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #81
(female)

Khandii HB User

yeah, that's a good idea about asking your doctor if there is anything he can recommend you. Let me know when you can get in for an appointment.

I used the dopler today and actually heard the heart beat not only catch it on the monitor but heard it pumping away, I am so excited.

Old 05-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #82
(female)

thebug85 HB User

Good Evening ladies,

I believe I am about 6w5d I have my first appointment on the 20th. I have taken 4 hpt over the past two weeks and they have all been positive. I am so excited. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years and have lost two pregnancies in these 3 years. This pregnancy feels different. I am having symptoms for one. The two I lost I had just gotten a +hpt after a late period and m/c around 4 weeks. I am so scared to have another m/c I check for spotting all the time. I think I am being too careful. I just can't wait to get to 13w so the risk goes down.

I will be 7w at my appointment will I be able to hear the heartbeat?

Old 05-12-2010, 04:08 AM   #83
(female)

plang HB User

After sleeping the day away, my husband was worried and couldn't figure out how to wake me up. He'd been trying to wake me with the phone for over an hour. So, he logged in to our home computer from work (he's a techy, don't know how he did it!) and started playing our song. Went through the whole song, then played it again and turned it WAY up. The sweetest way to wake up after a night like that!

So I called my doctor at 2pm, got an appointment the same day at 6:50pm. I was SO lucky that he was one of the DRs working late yesterday! Anyway, he said there's not much we can do. He gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3, but gave me strict instructions to only use it if my migraines are really bad. Which is fine, it's just nice to have a back up in case.

Thebug85, I had my first ultrasound at 6w3d and we saw the heart beat. They said that anywhere between 90-150 beats per minute was good. My little nugget was at 109. They may not be able to time it, but you should for sure see it! Welcome to the group!!

Old 05-12-2010, 04:09 AM   #84
(female)

plang HB User

Oh, another good thing my doctor did for me. He gave me a blanket doctor's note to give to work so that it's less of an issue if I have to miss work for my migraines. Which was great of him! I won't hand it in until week 13, but at least I have it.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:51 AM   #85
(female)

Khandii HB User

thebug, you will be able to see the heart beat for sure. Not everyone has the speakers to hear it.

I have had 3 miscarriages, so I know what you are feeling for sure. One was 4 weeks 4 days, 7 weeks 4 days and 10 weeks 3 days. All you can do is hang in there and pray a lot, lol. I have been going to church every sunday since I found out.

Plang, I am happy he is helping you out. Hopefully the tylenol 3 will actually help though.

Why can't it be friday, lol. I don't want to work and I am waiting on my u/s next tuesday.

Last edited by Khandii; 05-12-2010 at 05:52 AM.

Closed Thread