It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
(female)

Khandii HB User
Re: December Mommies

Good luck at your appointment on Wednesday, let me know how it goes.

My morning sickness is gone now, I still get head aches but I think the cause this week is because of my sinuses. I still have a cold, hoping that it will be gone after this week end so I can feel better next week.

Yeah the course at the Montfort looks much better then the city of Ottawa one, we had looked at them both. We are still waiting to see what he will be working and stuff. He will be helping his uncle out for the next couple of weeks and the hours are 4pm-12am so there is no way we could make classes on that schedule. No one knows I am pregnant in his family yet so it's not like he could even say anything. I think we are going to wait as long as we can before telling them.

I really don't miss talking on the phone all day, I don't know how you do it. I like avoid the phone as much as possible now.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #17
(female)

plang HB User

This week is dragging already! I can't wait for Wednesday!

How have you found your patience lately? I find I snap at the slightest thing. Mostly with my customers on the phone, and my bosses. (But I keep my mouth shut like the good little employee that I am LOL)

My only complaint about the Mont Fort classes, is that the nurse we have it all over the place. She seems to jump from topic to topic without finishing the original one first. But, as my husband says, she probably does that for the first class in case some couples don't come back. To be sure she touches on a little of everything. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Migraines are still bad. Going on 9 days now! I don't know what the doctor will say about that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #18
(female)

Khandii HB User

Tell me about it. I really don't want to work anymore.

My patience left a while ago, whenever I am not feeling well or uncomfortable I get a little snappy. I feel bad after when I think about it but I can't help it.

I find I am snotty with one of my advisors at work and I really don't want to be like a bad employee but he just pushes all of the crappy work onto me and does nothing himself and it pisses me off so I tell him to get his crap in gear and help out. So something I wouldn't normally do...

It's 3:48am and I am awake because all I can think about is work right now. I don't want to get stressed over this job, all I want to do is be home and not working and focus on myself and the baby.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:41 AM   #19
(female)

plang HB User

I know exactly what you mean! I had a breakdown this morning. I just feel SO sick, and my migraine going on 9 days now, and even though I go to bed at 9pm every night, I just can't seem to get enough sleep! I wake up six times a night to use the washroom, then have troubles falling back to sleep.
I know it's the stress doing it to me. Work has me so bent out of shape that I just don't know what to do with myself. My husband had to calm me down this morning and get me to stop crying. With how I'm feeling...So overwhelmed by all the stress. I just don't know what to do with myself.

I was up not long before you! Had to use the washroom and couldn't fall back asleep for about an hour! Very frustrating!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:08 AM   #20
(female)

Khandii HB User

I am so sorry plang about the migranes and the stress. I think you said that today is your appointment so good luck and let me know how it goes.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:21 AM   #21
(female)

plang HB User

Thanks Khandii. My appointment is today. I'm being forced to take a half day off for it...you know, because my work is crazy and can't allow me to just take the 2hrs I really need.
I took yesterday off because I was just too sick. The migraine was so bad! I just feel like it's such a hassle for my work to 'grant' me the time off that I need.
I'll keep you posted on my DRs appt.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
(female)

Khandii HB User

soooooo, how did it go.

My husband bugged the doctor's office so much that they are giving me another ultra sound, lol.. I am so excited, it's on June 28th and we should be able to find out the sex of the baby.. I can't waittttt.

Your work is freaking crazy man. Where do you work so I know never to apply lol.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:13 AM   #23
(female)

plang HB User

My appointment went really well! Doctor gave me some advice on my headaches. Said to take 2 T3s and get some good sleep. He also gave me something for the morning sickness, which helped me sleep as well! As for the stress from work, he wants to see how the extra sleep and relaxation will help and we'll go from there. He also gave me a prescription for massage therapy. I'll be calling today to make an appointment! I can't wait!!

We got to hear the heartbeat, a strong 152 beats per minute. Doctor seemed happy about that. We recorded it, I'll be playing it all day to help keep me sane!

Old 06-18-2010, 04:10 AM   #24
(female)

Khandii HB User

Well glad about the advise but sucks he didn't give you time off.

We have a doppler at home so I listen in everyday to see if there is still a heart beat, lol. Mine is normally between 157 and 165ish, we may both be having girls. They say girls heart rate is over 140 and boys is under 140. Did he say when your next ultra sound is?

Old 06-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #25
(female)

plang HB User

yeah, we've had the ultrasound booked for a month now. It's on July 12th. I can't wait! The dr was telling me it might be a little early to be able to see everything so I might have to go back for another one later. But, he's the one that wrote on the requisition to book it for 18-20 weeks, so that's what we did. Now he's changed his mind. He actually tried to get us to push the appointment back! I can't do that! I've been waiting for this for 5 weeks now! Good thing he didn't have a problem with sending me back if needed.

The advise didn't work so well yesterday, still couldn't sleep, woke up worse today than ever! I hope I can sleep in this weekend!

Old 06-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #26
(female)

Khandii HB User

why would he want you to push it back? Other girls are finding out the sex in the USA at like 13 weeks.. Now I am worried I wont find out at my next u/s

I slept in this morning it was great.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #27
(female)

plang HB User

It's not that we won't be able to tell the sex at 18 weeks. It's that we might not be able to get all the measurements that they need to be sure everything is progressing properly. For this ultrasound they're taking all the measurements, brain, sinuses, bones, everything. (it's a 45 minute ultrasound) He said in bigger women they might not get as clear of a picture that they need to get everything.
But, if this is the case, he said he'll just send me for another one a few weeks later. No big deal, he didn't mind at all.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #28
(female)

ChaoticCutie HB User
Smile Re: December Mommies

Hi all, decided to join in. I read most of the posts. I am due december third right now. But that might change when i go to my first ultrasound july 9th! I am so excited, but way too anxious they are making me wait until i am 20 weeks . Ill find out the sex of the baby that day . I still cant believe im having a baby, it was planned but i just dont feel pregnant. I have had a good pregnancy so far, no morning sickness or heartburn. Feels just like a normal period, migraines and sore breasts (that finally went away). Does anyone else understand they are pregnant but just dont feel like it? I am 16 weeks and 2 days today counting down, and cant wait to feel my little one start kicking maybe then it will feel so much more real

Last edited by ChaoticCutie; 06-20-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:59 AM   #29
(female)

Khandii HB User

Welcome Chaotic, I don't feel that pregnant as well besides pains that I get from time to time. I have been having a lot of pressure in my pelvic area and pain in my pubic bone if I do too much walking. I am small though and never really had hips so I guess they are really stretching out to make room.

I have been getting nervous the past couple of days now about my u/s, I am scared something is going to go wrong. It's funny I was so excited and then the anxiety sets in, I just hope this week goes by fast so I can get it over with already.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #30
(female)

plang HB User

I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant! My breats still really hurt, I've had to start sleeping in my sports bra so that I don't hurt myself! It's funny and sad at the same time! I still have some minor cramps and pulling in my pelvis, but my doctor said it was just my uterus growing. (which is nice to know, I used to freak out over that!)
I think, not 100% sure, but I think I'm starting to feel the baby move! Just little flutters inside. It feels so nice!

Chaotic, why are they making you wait so long for your 1st ultrasound? I had my first one at 6 weeks! Too early to see anything other than a little blob, but they were able to age my pregnancy properly from that. I'm really surprised they're making you wait so long!

Closed Thread