It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #46
(female)

plang HB User
Re: December Mommies

Doctor's notes didn't go over as well as we were hoping. Work then sent me a form to have my doctor fill out! As if they couldn't give that to me before! Now I have to take another day off, without pay, to go back to the doctors!

I'm having such anxiety from all this. Migraines are just getting worse. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Collette is great! You'll like her!

Old 07-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #47
(female)

Khandii HB User

for short term disability they always make you fill out tons of paper work and even sometimes the benefits people will give a hard time. What company are your benefits through?? I know sun life is easy but great west life is a pain in the butt.

When I went on short term after my last miscarriage I had emailed my doctor the forms and she filled them out for me.

Will you be working reduced hours or not working at all?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2010, 05:08 AM   #48
(female)

plang HB User

That's the sad thing! I'm not asking for disability. I'm asking for a reduced call volume at the call center. It'll have nothing to do with the insurances. It's just retarded!
I would have emailed the forms, but they insist that they are completed and returned within 5 days. Emailing them would have had a longer turn around time. So I'm off to the DRs again.

On a good note, one more week until my ultrasound! I haven't seen the baby since it was 6 weeks!! I'm SO excited!

Old 07-06-2010, 04:19 AM   #49
(female)

Khandii HB User

Your work is retarded! Good luck at the doctors, hopefully they wont charge you for filling out the forms.

As if you haven't had an ultra sound since 6 weeks... The montfort hasn't called me with my next ultra sound date so I am not sure when it will be but I know it should be before the end of the month.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #50
(female)

plang HB User

Just had my ultrasound today! So amazing!!

and!! It's a Girl!!!

We're so excited!

Old 07-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #51
(female)

Khandii HB User

yay congrats.. My ultra sound is on the 23rd so 10 more sleeps, I am so excited.

Old 07-13-2010, 05:58 AM   #52
(female)

plang HB User

I thought this weekend would never end! I was so nervous about the ultrasound! Just to see how much she's grown since the 6w ultrasound, was just amazing! The only thing they couldn't get a clear picture of what her heart. They would see it fine, but she kept moving right when they took the picture. So I might have to go back next week. (darn! I have to see her again? LOL)

That's awesome! I can't wait to hear what you're having!! I'm still so jealous that you've had so many ultrasounds compared to me!

I've been meaning to ask. I've been having shooting, stabbing pains in one breast. Just lasts for a second or two, but my lord it hurts! I'm going to ask my DR about it today, but any thoughts on what it could be?

Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #53
(female)

Khandii HB User

it's just them growing. I get it too, I don't know if it's the milk getting ready or maybe just blood flow or what. it won't last forever, it should ease up once they grow a bit more. Mine seem to have like growth spurts and I will get strong pains and then I won't have them for a while.

I am excited for my ultra sound, it can't get here any faster. I am even more excited to hurry up and get on mat leave because I am sick of working now. They keep trying to give me stupid projects and it's the last thing I want to do. Like who wants to spend 8 hours a day doing labels and stupid cap like that?

Have you noticed an increase in discharge? My underwear have been soaked so I started to wear a panty liner.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #54
(female)

plang HB User

That's what I figured. My doctor said the same thing yesterday. Just wanted to be sure. You know, better to be safe than sorry. I do have one boob that is quite a bit larger than the other! I hope the other one catches up soon! I'm lob-sided!! haha

I'm so excited for you! Do you have a gut feeling of what you're having yet? I had a strong feeling it was a boy, but got my girl. I kinda think I was setting myself up! Wishing so hard for a girl!

I would LOVE to spend 8hrs just doing labels! I know it sounds stupid, but I've been fighting for reduced work (because of my daily migraines). But if you don't want/need reduced work, why would they want you to just do silly things? Are they affraid that you'll start something big/important and won't have time to finish? I can kinda understand that, but you hardly seem the type to take something on and know you wouldn't be able to finish it.

Discharge, yes. Not THAT much, but enough to notice. I find it's worse when I'm out and about. I'm sure that'll increase for me too.

How's your morning sickness? Gone now?

Old 07-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #55
(female)

plang HB User

Chaotic, haven't heard from you in a while. Everything been going okay? Any updates? Have you had your ultrasound yet? Do you know what you're having? How have you been feeling?

Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 AM   #56
(female)

Khandii HB User

My work has been trying to give me dumb projects because the advisors I have been working for have been lazy and slacking off and don't have much processing for me to do so they figure they need to keep me busy with retarded projects. I can handle a couple of hours a day but when they expects me to do it all day it's too much.

Everyone seems to think I am having a girl because I am carrying high. I am not sure what my gut feeling is, I kinda want a boy to prove everyone wrong, lol.

I really want the time to pass by quicker I don't want to work anymore, lol. When are you going to start your mat leave?

Old 07-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #57
(female)

plang HB User

I know what you mean, I don't want to work anymore either! But, I'm going to try and make it to mid to end of November. Just take off a few weeks before I'm due. Of course, that's if things go as planned. I'll go off earlier if there are any complications.

That sucks that you work is being like that too. At least they want to keep you busy, even though it's with retarded projects! I'd trade ya!!

My work has finally told me what they're going to do with my reduction of work. They're going to take my doctor's advise and cut my call load to 50%. Shocking! It only took me three doctor's notes to get them to reduce my work! I love bosses. I also LOVE feeling like I'm worth a dime. Ugh! I can't wait until November!!

My OB suggested I try massage therapy for my migraines. I just had my second one yesterday. Don't know if it's working...hopefully I'll be able to see some improvement soon!

Old 07-19-2010, 05:58 AM   #58
(female)

Khandii HB User

I know, I can't wait until November either.. We need to make the time go by faster.

I was thinking of maybe joining some water arobics classes but then I wore my bathingsuit this week end and I can't see it fitting me for much longer, it just covers my belly now. I remember when it was falling off of me it was so big. I don't really feel like spending lots of money on a maternity bathingsuit either because it's not worth it, unless I really go to classes until I am ready to pop, lol.

I have been having major bowel issues the past few days, really bad cramping and when I go to the bathroom not much comes out. I have been going like 7 times a day sometimes because so little comes out. I started drinking some prune juice last night hopefully it will work.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #59
(female)

plang HB User

I know what you mean about the bowel issues! Been having troubles since week 10!! Prune juice WILL work! Tastes awful, but works! I was drinking about a half cup every evening and it worked great! I also find that eating a big salad helps.
One thing I found that gave me a lot of cramps/gas....cherries! I LOVE cherries! I would have a bowl full every night, and suffer the day after! So I've stopped eating them, and I feel much better.
Is there anything that you've changed in your diet lately? Added a fruit that's mostly skin? (Cherries, grapes...) If you have, it could be that that's giving you the issues. See if cutting something out helps.

It sucks though! I've really taken to eating a lot of fruit, and a lot of them give me issues.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:24 AM   #60
(female)

Khandii HB User

funny that you say cherries, i was eating cherries the day the pain started. I have stopped eating them and I have cut out bread again until I go back to normal. I am still bloated and gassy but not in pain like I was.

I have stopped my metformin completly and I have gained 8 pounds in one week, this is not good. I am up 21 pounds now, it's all belly and boobs but I jumped from a size small maternity pants to medium now. We will see what the doctor has to say on monday about the weight gain.

Closed Thread