It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2010 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #61
(female)

Khandii HB User
Re: December Mommies

baby was not cooperating and I need to go back for another ultra sound because they couldn't get all of the measurements.

Work is all of a sudden giving me a hard time about my appointments even though I go into work 30 minutes early everyday and have 35 hours that I have worked extra and only taken 11.5 hours in appointment time. I am so not impressed right now.

How are you guy's doing?

Old 07-27-2010, 06:16 AM   #62
(female)

plang HB User

Yeah, the joys of working. I feel for ya! I'm still getting a hard time about everything. It's really horrible! And especially since you've worked up all those extra hours? That's crazy!

I had to bo back to for another ultrasound. Everything else was good except the profile picture. They couldn't see her face clearly enough. So I'm waiting until 25 weeks (end of August) and they'll try again. My doctor said it wasn't 100% necessary, but AS IF I'll give up a chance to see her again! I'm hoping for some better pictures too! All I got was two profile pictures, practically the same picture twice. I was rather disappointed.

Where they able to tell you what you're having? I'm so excited to find out for you!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #63
(female)

Khandii HB User

No they couldnt tell if it was a boy or a girl because the baby had its legs crossed and it was sitting on them. We tried everything to get the baby to change positions but it just stayed to we could see the profile. I am going to eat some chocolate or something before my next appointment.

Ok so the hours I was working in the morning don't count, the only time I can work extra hours is during lunch which we wonly get a 30 minute lunch and no breaks during the day. I skipped my lunch today and in order for me to be caught up on hours I will not be able to have a lunch until September. I have started a count down to my last day, lol. 115 more days and I am out of there.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #64
(female)

Khandii HB User

It's a Girl!

Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #65
(female)

plang HB User

That is so exciting!! Are you excited?! Have you bought your first little pink thing yet?! I think the day I found out I bought my first pink. It's so great to know what you're having so you can plan for it properly!

I think I might be going on sick leave sooner than I thought. I was off on vacation for the week last week, total of 10 days! And well, I had a migraine every day! I'm going to talk to my doctor about it and see what he thinks about putting me on short term disability. I just can't concentrate on anything with this pain. How am I supposed to get into the nesting phase when I don't have enough energy to make dinner!? I'm so frustrated!

Old 08-04-2010, 04:10 AM   #66
(female)

Khandii HB User

Yes I am very excited, I went shopping on saturday and I also picked up a lot of clothes from used ottawa and have another one I am picking up tonight. I am pretty much done on the clothes front and we already had all of the big stuff from previous pregnancies so I am feeling good and confident we wont need to spend a bunch of money last minute.

I am sorry you are still havening migranes that really sucks. If you can get short term then take it.. They don't even have that at my work so if something happens I actually have to go on ei which will probably eat in to my mat leave if I take it 17 weeks before the baby is born.

The baby has been moving around like crazy lately!

Old 08-05-2010, 05:08 AM   #67
(female)

plang HB User

oh that's awesome that you were able to get so much on used ottawa! I had bought so much gender neutral stuff before we knew, and now that we know it's a girl my sister in law has given us a ton of sleepers. So all I really need to get is warmer weather outfits (sweaters and such) because her girls were born in April. But still, we have a HUGE box of sleepers now so we're done there...just have to get the 6-12 month range of clothes now.

Yeah, we're going to talk with our DR next week about going on short term. I'm so done! Migraines have been bad this week too. I just can't concentrate with them anymore. It's hard to take customer calls and not be able to talk properly. Very frustrating. And because of this, they keep failing me on my call quality. It sucks. Hopefully the DR agrees that it's time. I just can't keep going like this.

That really sucks that you don't have short term disability. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you can just start mat leave 2 or 3 weeks before the baby comes. That would be ideal. I was hoping to do that, but also didn't count on the migraines still holding on.

On a good note though! My husband has finally felt the baby move this morning! I've been feeling her since about 17 weeks, now at 22 weeks he's felt her good and strong! It was so exciting! Such a precious moment.

It's so great to feel her move!

Old 08-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #68
(female)

Khandii HB User

Baby has been moving much more now then before thats for sure.. She is still sitting pretty low and sometimes when she kicks I feel it in like my butt, lol.

My plan is to have my last day on November 19th and take 2 weeks as holidays and then the rest as mat leave.

We have tons of clothes from 3-12 months now but not much of 0-3. You can't even buy packs of sleepers for that age for some reason, they want you to buy them individualy. I think I am going to check out some second hand places and see if we can get some more sleepers for that age from there for cheap.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #69
(female)

plang HB User

hey, have you been having any kind of sharp stabbing pains really low in the center of your uterus? I've been getting them, my friend said she had this and her DR said it was the baby kicking her cervix.
Tonight, while laying in bed, the pain has been pretty sollid, about 5 minutes, then would go away, then back again. It's odd.
I'll be asking my DR about it on Thursday...thought I'd ask your opinion too.

I'm also asking my DR for short term disability because of my migraines. Been off work Monday and Tuesday because of them. Got lots of extra sleep...hasn't helped. And work isn't cooperating with me about the reduction of work load...so I'm done. I just can't handle it anymore. I mean, I go to work, but then am in too much pain and have no energy to do anything after work. It's just too much now. Hopefully he agrees.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #70
(female)

Khandii HB User

I went to the hospital last friday because of contractions I was having on the thursday and I wanted to check it out. I have had cramping ever since and a lot of pressure down low which I have had for some time now. They gave me an ultra sound and everything is ok and baby is kicking my cervix because of the way she is sitting in there.

When do you go and talk with your doctor about the short term disability?

Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 AM   #71
(female)

plang HB User

I haven't felt any contractions at all...or at least that I know of. That's what we're figuring too though, that she's sitting head down and stretching out putting pressure on my cervix. Quite painful! (How come nobody ever told us about the aches and pains?!)

My appointment is tomorrow afternoon. It can't come soon enough! I almost called in sick to work again today. I didn't sleep at all last night, and the pain was bad again this morning. My DH said I should at least try to make it through part of the day. I'm doing the best I can. I can't wait to see the DR tomorrow!

Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #72
(female)

plang HB User

So my doctor's appointment went really well. She's growing nicely and DR is pleased. Weight is still holding steady. I've actually lost weight! I don't think I've ever lost weight so easily!! LOL

DR agrees that it's time to stop working. My migraines are copletely out of control now. Took two days off work, and really should have taken the rest of the week off with how bad it's been. But I suffered through and worked as much as I could.

I'm happy though, today is my last day. I'm just finishing things up and clearing things out.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #73
(female)

Khandii HB User

yay Plang, that is awesome. I still have a few more months of work, lol. I am under 100 days though I know that.

I have gained so much weight it's crazy. I was tinny when I got pregnant and don't have big hips or anything so it's all belly. My stomach is starting to feel like it's not going to stretch anymore, it feels like if you stick a needle in it it will pop or something, lol. I always forget how big it is and when I try and squeeze by something I always hit my stomach, I have to get used to it because it's only going to get bigger these next few months.

I was watching a baby story yesterday and it's making me nervous. I cry everytime the baby is born for some reason.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #74
(female)

exxohhashh HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by plang View Post
I thought I would start the thread for the December moms.
I've just recently been told my due date has changed (already!) I'm due December 9th now. My original date was December 3rd.

How are all you other mommies feeling?
im due december 9th too!!

Old 08-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #75
(female)

plang HB User

Welcome Exxohhashh!! How are you finding pregnancy? Any morning sickness? Is it gone now? Do you know what you're having? Is this your first?

How have you been feeling?

Closed Thread