It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2011 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #16
(female)

Betty Bee HB User
Re: January Babies

HI Ladies...I'm due January 4th!! Went for my first US last week and just over 9 weeks along....everything is fine! Looking forward to hearing the heart beat soon! We are not finding out the sex this time around. I'm so excited for the big surprise! I"ll be having a c-section since I had to with my first and my OB said they usually schedule 1 week before the due date...so technically baby #2 will be born just after Christmas!

Old 06-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #17
(female)

thebug85 HB User

I have to have a C-section as well even though this is our first baby. My hips are shaped to where the birth canal will be too narrow from a baby to go through.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #18
Senior Veteran
(female)

LauraLu HB UserLauraLu HB User

Hi all! I hope everyone is feeling great today! It's finally nice to see some sunshine where we live. It's been thunderstorming non-stop here. The power went out last night in a department store with my almost 3 yr old. Needless to say, NOT fun! lol.
I am FINALLY starting to feel better. I thought the day would never come. The exhaustion is not as severe, and I haven't been sick at all this week.
I am officially 9 weeks today. Only one more week until we hear that beautiful heartbeat! When does everyone else go???
Betty ~ I'm sorry you have to have a C-Section, but at least you'll be able to get through Christmas! Will you have the baby before New Year's or don't you know yet?
I'm so afraid that I'll go into labor around Christmas time! But with my first I was 4 days late and pushed for 2 hours, so hopefully this one won't be early.
Dolphin ~ Welcome and congrats on your second baby as well! How old is your first born? Good luck with your ultrasound and I hope things turn out how you want!
Happy Saturday!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #19
(female)

Shelly111 HB User

Hello everyone....I am due around Jan 26. I don't know the for sure date because my Dr appt isn't untill 6/24...The anticipation is killling me!!!

Old 06-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
(female)

Betty Bee HB User

We'll be having the baby before the new year so I'm told, but I guess time will tell. I'm glad you're feeling better Laura Lu. The weather has been scorching hot here in florida...110 degress today. all we could do was soak in the pool! The hot weather sure makes adds to my symptoms. I'm feeling much better than before going into my 10th week. I have 2 more weeks until my second us, then I go for all the genetic testing after that.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #21
Veteran
(female)

fruitloop1024 HB User

Hey ladies! We are totally finding out the sex. My husband is already positive its a girl, but I am not so sure. I have been feeling SOOO sick lately but thats in another post I will have a C section as well since my first was. I am actually looking forward to knowing exactly when I will go into the hospital. DS was 1 week late, and that last week, well month really, was so horrible! I was as big as a house, couldnt wear anything but flip flops (IN DECEMBER!) and just remember being so ready for him to come out!! Ahh, the joys of pregnancy

Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 AM   #22
(female)

thebug85 HB User

We don't get to hear the heartbeat until the 24 and i can't wait.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #23
Veteran
(female)

mellowfish HB User

How is everyone doing, ladies?

I'm going into week 8, and tummy problems seem to be keeping their distance for now.

I did finally get out to shop for a new bra... I've gone from a C cup to a DD already !! i'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll slow down, I don't want to have to spend mucho $$$$ on bras .

We have our first OB appointment on Tuesday... I am starting to get used to the idea I am pregnant, so far we have only told my parents, we are trying to wait until the 12 week mark to let everyone else know.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #24
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi ladies!
We had our second OB appointment today and we were able to hear that WONDERFUL heartbeat! I swear, even if you've been pregnant before, it is still the coolest thing hearing it for the first time. It was very strong with 160 bpm, so of course DH swears it's a girl. I told him that all heartbeats are fast this early in pregnancy (I'm just over 10 weeks).
Anyway, just thought I would share my awesome news of the week. I thought the nausea was over, but it has been coming around yet again - uggg. Hearing the heartbeat somehow made it all worth it though!

Take Care!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #25
(female)

Estoria HB User

Hello Ladies,

Firstly Congrats to everyone! I am due January 5th and this will be my fourth. I have quite a gap inbetween my last and his older brothers. There will be a gap again with this one. I am looking forward to it though. Secondly, I think we will be finding out the sex as I have three boys already and I would like to be prepared if it is not a boy. I still have morning sickness so I am on Diclectin. It definately helps as I feel much better. I am no longer throwing up. I never had this with the boys so this pregnancy is definately different! I hope everyone is doing well

Last edited by Estoria; 06-14-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:58 AM   #26
(female)

thebug85 HB User

Good morning ladies. How is everyone feeling? I am 10 weeks today and morning sickness is still in full swing. I have found that lemonade helps with that. Any one else have any home remedies for morning sickness?

Old 06-17-2010, 04:37 AM   #27
(female)

Estoria HB User

Good Morning! I am feeling ok. I was a bit nauseus yesterday and nothing appealed to me. I was 11 wks yesterday. I find orange juice works nicely but so does Diclectin which I am on. I take 3 tablets a day which is one less than I was prescribed. I am hoping this MS lets up soon. Maybe after next week when I am 12 wks. Here is hoping anyway! I hope you have a great day!

Old 06-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #28
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi all!
So, who has been able to hear their baby's (babies' - fruitloop) heartbeat (s)??? Hope everyone is hanging in there and feeling great!

So, I totally thought that I was in the clear as far as sickness goes, but I am not! My husband and I went to Hershey Park yesterday for Father's Day. We got to the park at 11, and at 11:45 everything started going black. I could barely walk and I started sweating profusely. My dh took me to the health center, where I was just about passed out. They wheeled me to a dark room, gave me water and ice. My blood pressure was 80/40! The nurse told me I was on my way out as far as fainting goes. Scary! My blood pressure has never been that low in my life! After some peanut butter pretzels and ice water, I began feeling so much better. So the lesson here ladies - stay well hydrated and make sure you're eating properly! This happened to me one other time with my first pregnancy when I as about 8 or 9 weeks along. Make sure you are taking good care of yourself!

So, needless to say - quite a crazy day for me, lol!

Old 06-22-2010, 04:28 AM   #29
(female)

Estoria HB User

I haven't yet but I will(hopefully) on Thursday at my U/S.

Oh no! I had a similar experience on Friday. I just about passed out and there was no one home when it happened. It didn't help that I was giving myself my injection and had a needle sticking out of my belly. I couldn't even bend over. Luckily I was able to quickly finish and then I threw my head between my legs. My mom is a nurse and taught me that one. Sure enough it got better but I went upstairs to go to the bathroom and then I laid down till DH got home. I am glad you are ok and that you got hydrated. I will keep that in mind. I don't want that episode to happen again.

Last edited by Estoria; 06-22-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #30
Veteran
(female)

mellowfish HB User

Welcome, Estoria, and Congratulations!

Closed Thread