HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   2011 Mommies (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/2011-mommies/)
-   -   April Mommies (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/2011-mommies/766395-april-mommies.html)

Sillygirl554 08-26-2010 02:06 PM

April Mommies

Hello ladies, I am due April 15th and I am 7 weeks pregnant today. I have been very sick and so exhausted. This is my second pregnancy and I just don't remember being this bad off with my daughter. I can hardley make it through my 8 hour day at work and when I get home all I want to do is crawl into bed but I can't, I have a 2 1/2 year old to take care of. I am really hoping that this all passes soon cuz like I said I cannot even begin to explain how tired I am and I tired I am of not being able to hold down any food. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your pregnancies

lucii 09-08-2010 04:52 AM

Re: April Mommies

hiya, im due april 5th, this will be my 4th baby. i have a 12 year old son, a 2y8m daughter, and a 6 month old daughter. im 10 weeks now.i have no syptoms!! im a little tireder on a morning but 5am starts everyday are tiring.
xx

Sillygirl554 09-08-2010 06:59 AM

Yea, finally another April Mommy, I am so excited to have someone else join me. Wow, 4 babies you are amazing, this is my second and my last. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. I am still gettting morning sickness but I usually get it in the evenings. I have been getting sick now for the last 4 weeks. With my first baby I did not start getting sick until I was about 8 weeks along so this is new for me. I am already getting up in the middle of the night to go pee all the time plus I am getting a baby pooch already. Maybe since things are different this time around that means I am having a boy, my husband would just be tickled pink if we were.

lucii 09-08-2010 09:55 AM

aww sorry to hear your getting sickness. I guess in some ways im lucky i didnt get any with any of my babies, but i suppose at the same time it must make it a bit more real. I always said i would never have more than 3 children, and my others were planned down to the last second, but this one has taken us totally by suprise. but i guess everything happeneds for a reason and it must be ment to be! Do you already have a boy or a girl? ohh and im soo jelous of you having a baby pooch already! i have nothing lol
x

elliesmama 09-18-2010 10:09 PM

Another April 2011 Mom here! I am due April 19 and am 9 weeks! I also have an April 2009 baby so they will be almost exactly 2 years apart!!

How is everyone feeling?

lucii 10-24-2010 01:11 AM

hiya, hows everyone doing?
im nearly 17 weeks now, i still dont feel pg at all!
got a scan on thursday to find out gender, cant wait!
i still have no bump at all though, i didnt with my 2 girls untill about 24/26 weeks, but thought i would by now seeing as this is my 4th.
hope to hear from someone soon :):)
Lucii xx

lucii 10-30-2010 05:35 AM

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!