It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2011 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

aphrodite62782 HB User
March Mommies!!!!

It's been a month since our last thread was started and since Brooke seems to be MIA I thought I would continue with the thread! I am 14 weeks along now and this is my third pregnancy. I have one Miracle Baby (Ronan) he's 2 and one Lilly. I would have been getting ready to deliver her this month had she made it. It is a very hard month for me to be sure.

Anyway, I am happy to report that this pregnancy is going well. I am already starting to feel the the baby move. The doctor says it's easier with consecutive pregnancies to feel the movement earlier. We are hoping for a DD but will be happy with either a DD or a DS. I was recently diagnosed with Pregnancy Induced Asthma, so that is kicking my behind. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good.

Well I just wanted to keep this thread going and see if there are any other March Mommies out there! It would be nice to see what everyone is going through right now. So let me know how you're all doing!!!!

Aphrodite

Old 09-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
(female)

sheona HB User
Re: March Mommies!!!!

Hi!
I am 14 weeks into my second pregnancy and so far it's been awful!!

I have been experiencing hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme morning sickness) which has left me in bed with a sick bowl since I was about 6 weeks :-( The doc has prescribed some medication, which i've been taking. I can now get out of bed and manage to take my son to school, a little bit of housework etc but i'm still being sick about 5 times a day (big improvement on 20+ times tho).

I'm hoping it's ease in the next couple of weeks so I can start to get excited! I had a dating scan 2 weeks ago and down's syndrome screening etc, baby is very healthy and growing well so I'm pleased about that :-) It was great seeing him/her for the first time!

Are you going to find out what sex the baby is? Do they tell you in America? We're still undecided if we want to know or not.

Take care,
Sheona

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hazel 74 HB User

Hi there may I join you?

I used to be on these bards 2 yrs ago when preg with my first... thought I would come back this time too...

I am 15 weeks along with my second baby. I have son 18 mos old who is an IVF miracle baby Was told that my tubes were no good and after struggling for 2 yrs on our own we went for IVF and were lucky to get preg the first try with my son. We were just thinking of going back to the same clinic to try for #2 when lo and behold I found out that I was preg again NATURALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we've been ecstatic!!!

Apart from being natural this preg has been v diff frm the 1st in other ways as well... had no morning sickness the last time but this time it was on quite strong. But that has gotten better and in fact this week I just don't feel preg at all. Cannot feel movements yet (last time I didn't feel anything till 20 weeks). Also this time breasts feel like they've doubled in size already and have been super sensitive since about 5 weeks (last time I did not see any change till almost delivery).

So really happy to see a couple other March moms lovely to share this journey with you!! Have my next check-up in 5 days time (Will be 16w 1 d).

Yes, eager to find out the gender. To some extent hoping for a girl but really I am thrilled just to have another child, and we would not mind another lil boy at all!!

Hope you're doing well ladies!!

Old 09-20-2010, 01:54 AM   #4
(female)

sheona HB User

Congratulations!

If i'm honest I'm secretly hoping for a little girl too! Though I'll be over the moon no matter what baby's gender is :-D

We have a 4 year old son and since we told him he was going to have a little brother or sister he's been sooo excited! He keeps asking how much longer haha! He's been extremely interested in how the baby 'got into my tummy'. It's been easier than I thought it was going to be explaining it in child's words... we also found a great book called 'mummy's got a house in her tummy' :-D

My sickness is starting to ease off now too! I ran out of meds Thursday and decided not to refill my prescription; just to see how I would get on. Had a really bad day on Saturday but yesterday and today have been ok. I'm so happy!

Closed Thread