It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2011 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #16
(female)

kini23 HB User
Re: September Mommies!

Hi Ladies!

I hope this message finds you all feeling a lot better than I do right now. The mood swings are really starting to kick in. I am at 11 weeks and the only thing that gets me through each day are my 4 year old and 6 year old. I am tired and nauseous most of the time. I don't know when this will end. I hope after my first tri-mester is over. Some days I have no appetite and I wonder if the baby is getting enough nourishment. My doc prescribed a med that helps a little, but it doesn't take it all away. Oh well just hafta vent. Pregnancy can be such a lonely time. I freakin cried when I watched American Idol. I have never done that before. How silly! I feel like I have no control over my emotions. My cat ran away for a day and I cried like a baby. So not like me! How are you all feeling emotionally? Blessings to you all and your little ones...<3

Old 02-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #17
(female)

kittenkaboodle HB User

Hello Lovely ladies!

How is everyone doing?

I have been okay, but this week has felt excrutiatingly long. DH is out of town right now and I'm doing the single parent thing with my 21 month old. Like Kini, I have been feeling super emotional and tired and nauseous. It's been really hard to even go through the simple daily motions like making breakfast, getting dressed, and getting out the door. I feel bad that I sometimes lose my patience with DS over little things. And, to add to my problems, the weather here has taken a turn for the worst, and it's currently minus 30. Brrrrrrrr. It just seems so much harder when the weather is freezing.

I have so much respect for single moms... I have no idea how they do it.

Okay, enough being negative! Time to focus on the positive...

1) DS said a new word yesterday - "otter". It was too adorable and it was just a reminder of how much he is growing up and how proud I am of him.

2) My Mom offered to babysit this weekend so that me and DH can go on a belated Valentine's Day date since he's away.

3) In the grand scheme of things, the first trimester will pass and I will be feeling better soon. I think I just too easily get wrapped up in small things and lose sight of the big picture. 4 more weeks to go!

Thanks for letting me rant, ladies. I feel better, and I hope you are doing fabulously. Oh, and FYI - If you have an iPhone, I downloaded an app called "baby bump", and it's been really fun and helpful.

Have a great week and we will talk soon!

Love to all the buns and ovens!

Kitten

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #18
(female)

ames83 HB User

Well guys... it's over for me. We went in to our 8 week u/s and the baby didn't have a heartbeat (We saw a heartbeat at the 6 week u/s). The baby was only measuring 6.5 weeks. We opted for a D&C so we could do genetic testing (this is my 2nd miscarriage since Aug). I went in Wednesday for the procedure. I'm actually doing a lot better emotionally this time. I'm still sad but no where near what I was last time. I'm very thankful for that. I feel like I went into a deep slump last time. So we are doing some testing. If it comes back an easy clear fix we will try again. If not, we are finished. I'm so thankful we have our little girl. I really want her to have sibling. I've always looked at families with only children and thought why?? I love having siblings. But this has made me look at only children a whole new way. Maybe it wasn't a choice.

I really hope everyone is doing great. I'll definitely check back on y'all from time to time. Take care!!

Amy

Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #19
(female)

kittenkaboodle HB User

Oh Ames...

I am deeply, deeply sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through, and I don't know what to say.

I wish you all the best. I will pray that you and your family are okay and whatever comes is the right thing. We have to trust in that.

Much love to you, and please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Kitten

Old 03-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #20
(female)

kini23 HB User

Ames 83-

Sending love, light and prayers your way. I am very sorry for your loss. I know the pain that comes with having a miscarriage. I do hope you try again with success!

Hugs,
Nicky

Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #21
(female)

kittenkaboodle HB User

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Feeling okay?

I thought I'd start a list of everyone's due dates on the September Mommies board. Please let me know if I should make updates or additions:

kini23: September 3, baby #3
festivus: September 19th, baby #1
kittenkaboodle: September 26th, baby #2

We can also add the genders if we choose to find out.

As for me, I am doing well. I had my first doctor appointment and all was well. I heard the heartbeat, and got a prescription for Zantac - thank **** because the heartburn is killing me. I don't have an ultrasound scheduled until May which I'm very excited for. It seems a long way off.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing great, and maybe we'll get some more September Mommies soon. If not, I'm thinking of starting a combined group titles "Fall 2011 Mommies". That way we could have more discussion.

Hugs to all!
Kitten

Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM   #22
(female)

kini23 HB User

Hey Ladies,

I just found out I am having another girl. I know I should be happy, but I am actually really disappointed. I feel guilty for feeling this way but I already have two girls and this is our last baby. The baby is healthy and looks great, but I just can't believe it's another girl. I am sure I will get over it. I hope you all are feeling well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenkaboodle View Post
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Feeling okay?

I thought I'd start a list of everyone's due dates on the September Mommies board. Please let me know if I should make updates or additions:

kini23: September 3, baby #3
festivus: September 19th, baby #1
kittenkaboodle: September 26th, baby #2

We can also add the genders if we choose to find out.

As for me, I am doing well. I had my first doctor appointment and all was well. I heard the heartbeat, and got a prescription for Zantac - thank **** because the heartburn is killing me. I don't have an ultrasound scheduled until May which I'm very excited for. It seems a long way off.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing great, and maybe we'll get some more September Mommies soon. If not, I'm thinking of starting a combined group titles "Fall 2011 Mommies". That way we could have more discussion.

Hugs to all!
Kitten

Closed Thread