It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2011 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #16
(female)

millyz_madness HB User
Re: October Mummies

So good to here from you! I know what you mean these boards are so quiet its sad! I hope you dont have the same problems this time as last time and everything is a little more smooth sailing for you. It will be pretty cool to get an ultrasounds every 2 weeks though! I have my 12 week (downs screening) next thursday where hopefully they will see more and be able to tell me for certain there is only one baby in there and that everything is happy and healthy. Its very nerve racking! I dont know how u can wait till may id be soooo impatient! Have you's talked about find out the babys sex??

milly

Old 03-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
Veteran
(female)

h19 HB User

Hi girls! Won't be an October mommy, but did get my BFP this week!!

If my timing is right, should be due the end of november. I don't even think I am 4 weeks yet!! Crazy!! Going to wait another week or two and make an appointment. I would love to hear the heartbeat on my first appt. so I might just wait a bit. I still can't belive it happened so quickly for us....we made half an attempt at TTC in January, and I used an OPK in Feb. and it worked!! Could not be happier!

Glad to be back on this board!!

h19

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 12:45 AM   #18
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

Congratz H!!! good job!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #19
Senior Veteran
(female)

barton93 HB User

Hi Ladies......I got my BFP a little over a month ago. I am pregnant with my 4th child....I had my first appointment a week and a half ago. I am due on October 26th.

My journey is going to end a little differently though as I have chosen to give this baby up for adoption BUT my brother and sister in law are going to be adopting this baby so I am excited for them. I am not in any position to keep this baby and I know I am making a great decision.

I wish all of you moms a healthy and happy pregnancy!!!
DS - Landon Russell...2/21/09
DD - Avery Marie...10/29/11...adopted by family.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #20
(female)

millyz_madness HB User

Ladies where are you all/?? Im missing you all. Hows everybody progressing?? Im 18 weeks on saturday which is pretty exciting, booked in for my halfway ultraound next thursday, debating finding out the gender or not, anybody else finding out??

milly

Old 05-07-2011, 01:17 AM   #21
Senior Veteran
(female)

barton93 HB User

Hi ladies.....I hope everyone is doing well. I have been having a rough pregnancy so far. I'm about 15 and a half weeks now. I just was actually at the hospital last night for vaginal bleeding and some cramping. Turns out I have a UTI. I also had an ultrasound and they are about 90% sure I am having a girl. For those of you who don't remember, I am giving this baby up for adoption to my brother and sister in law. They are very excited and so is my niece as well to hear that it is most likely a baby girl.

In addition to all of that.....for the past couple of weeks, I have had horrific pain in my hands and arms.....and come to find out that I also have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. I had never heard of that in a pregnancy, but I guess it isn't uncommon. I cannot even describe this pain. It is horrible. It wakes me up in the middle of the night. My arms feel like they are on fire. I think sawing them off would feel better. As my luck would have it.......this won't go away until I deliver!!! I have 25 weeks left of this!!! So, hopefully I can get something to alleviate the pain that won't be harmful to the pregnancy.

I hope everyone else is doing well.
DS - Landon Russell...2/21/09
DD - Avery Marie...10/29/11...adopted by family.

Closed Thread