It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2013 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
(female)

Chicabellarox HB UserChicabellarox HB User
May mommies

Is there anyone else who is expecting a baby in May?

Old 11-03-2012, 04:55 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User
Re: May mommies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicabellarox View Post
Is there anyone else who is expecting a baby in May?
I'm expecting in June =)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
(female)

Candice, my due date is May 27, so we may be close. How are you doing so far? I have had nausea and my tummy has popped out! I am not big enough for maternity clothes but am not fitting in my pants.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

Mine is June 26... So 4 weeks difference. I have had some strange things happen lately. First thing is that I have had a low grade fever since ovulation. Every single day it's been 99.5-99.6. It has me a little concerned. I also had some spotting last week when I wiped. Then it turned back to normal... And 7 days later (today!!!) it happened again. But it's back to normal again. Have you had any weird things like that going on? I'm pooched out already! This is my 3rd baby though so I assume that's why! Lets hope it's not twins! Lol

Old 11-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
(female)

No, I haven't had a fever or spotting. I have been achy and very tired. Have you spoken to your OB nurse about that at all? I heard some spotting is ok.
This is my second, but my first is 7, so it has been a while! I was able to see the first ultrasound at 9 wks. that it's one baby with arms and legs, and last week, 10 wks. was able to hear the heartbeat.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
(female)

preg37 HB User
Smile Re: May mommies

QUOTE]
Yes I'm due May. May 26, 2013! Yay. I've been feeling pretty good so far. Baby started moving a week ago. That surprised me. This my fourth baby. How bout you??

Old 11-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
(female)

Congratulations! We are due one day apart. My pregnancy is going well so far. It's nice to be past the morning sickness. I had a bionic nose! Everything was making me nauseated.

I am having some back pain due to a back issue I have, and I am struggling to get by with just Tylenol.

Will you be finding out the gender?

Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
(female)

preg37 HB User

Yes. I hope at the end of December. I have three sons already, so I'm hoping for a girl now. What bout u??

Old 11-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
(female)

I have a 7 yr old daughter, and we do not mind which gender we have. There are no boys in our family, but we would save a lot of money if we had a girl because I have girl things! I am definitely going to find out. My appt is Dec. 21st.

Do you have any suggestions for pain relief during pregnancy? I will be calling the dr tomorrow. They did not advise me over the phone this weekend and told me to go to the ER. I didn't go though and toughed out my back pain. It's just getting really unbearable. I take warm baths, wrap myself in heated towels that I throw in the dryer, and doubled up on Tylenol. But I am suffering pretty badly. I can't get much done with the pain. I really want to decorate for Christmas!

Do you have names picked out? If ours is a girl she will be Olivia Marie, but we don't have a boy's name.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
(female)

preg37 HB User

Sorry I'm just getting back. I hope the Dr got you some relief for your back. Warm compresses probably the only thing and tylenol.

I went to the Dr today, I was able to find out what I'm having which is a boy!!! Through the DNA test. By me being over 35 i had to take those for downsyndrown . Which was negative. Thank you Jesus

What happen when u went today???

Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
(female)

Congratulations! I am happy for you! Are you ok with the news of a boy?

I was able to have a treatment on my back called ultrasound therapy. It has nothing to do with the ultrasounds for pregnancy. It has soundwaves that break down my inflammation and swelling. It did relieve some pain, and I was also given permission to take a pain medication if I really need it.

I am 38, so we have a lot in common! But I am not getting the tests done, so we are waiting until Dec 21st for an ultrasound.

I can't find a name I like for a boy.

How's your belly coming along? I'm in maternity clothes and today I went bra shopping!

Old 11-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #12
(female)

preg37 HB User

I'm glad you have some relief for your back pain!! I'm a heavy women anyway so I think he's popping out alil. No I was unhappy with the news of a boy!!! I wanted a girl real bad, so did my other boys. But I'm OK with other lil guy.. My oldest son and my sister named him. Josiah Daniel.

Do u have any other children???

Reply Reply