It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

2013 Mommies Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
(female)

joemamma22 HB User
excited and worried

I am 27 weeks today But we moved cross country and have not gotten to see her since 16 weeks. Had to transition to a different kind of healthcare. I have an appt this coming wednesday, but its just a "nurses appt". The nurse was telling me that they will be doing paperwork, a few additional test to include the blood glucose test. I am not very happy that they are not (or have not said so to me) interested in doing an ultrasound or my rogham(sp?) shot. She didnt get her 20 week one (the one where they make sure everything is there and ok) and by next friday I will be hitting my 3rd trimester. Is that normal...not to be worried about normal tests? this is my second child and it was not this way with my first.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #2
(female)

joemamma22 HB User
Re: excited and worried

More of the good news bad news. Good news is that they are going to give me the 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks (i will be 30 weeks but beggars cant be choosers) sad new is I took the 1 hr glucose test yesterday and they called me this morning saying they want to do the 3 hour test im super dissapointed and am going to be doing alot of praying for favorable results on mondays test

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
(female)

joemamma22 HB User
Re: excited and worried

I have "results consistent" with gestational diabetes. Really not happy about it.

Reply Reply

« Due in September | - »