View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 12:53 PM   #3
(male)

Aristo HB User
Re: Have i got CFS???

All the symptoms you describe can be explained by a bout of mono. Before I got sick, I had the wrong impression that mono always came with a sore throat, and that was dead wrong as I never had any of the 'classical" symptoms. My symptoms were a terrible headache (like 10/10) and dizziness, fatigue and flu like feelings (with hardly any fever). There are different mono causing viruses (EBV, CMV and HHV-6 etc) and each person gets attacked and responds differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy16
Hi,

i am a 16 year old male. One day i suddenly became ill. It did'nt slowly progress i just became ill. I had a headache for 6 days solid. Since then for 7 weeks i have felt week dizzy ache and much more. At first i thought it was just the flu or something but my symptons have not passed! I feel contantly tired pyhsically exhausted. My legs feel so week! It seems to get worse when i do exercise. After a game of football i feel i can hardly stand.

I became ill after sftarting at a new college. I became dpressed and then became ill. I have never recovrered. It has now been 7 weeks and still very week and tired!

What do you think?

Thnaks

Chris