View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 04:43 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

TCHRIS HB User
Re: How long does it take to feel normal?

I am here if you have any questions or concerns.........just to let you know....I am the EXACT same person you..........I never git caught at work.....if you have any questions feel free to pst them to me.....the best advice I can give you is listen to these folks on here, they are wondeful and if they sound like they are no it alls.....trust me..THEY ARE, they have been saving my life since early Sept, I was doing 1000mg of OC a day......yes..........1000mg and me and my fiance who is in college getting ready to graduate with his criminology degree titrated down to 50mg and could not do any more, we went on Methadone and beleive me I know what everyone has to say about it, but I will tell you it is the best thing for us RIGHT NOW, between that and the people on this board we have managed to keep it together and pull ourselves out of the darkness of the hole,,,,,,,we are far from out, but we keep trying, the people that have posted on your thread are some of the best on here, there is another ARMEMOM who is awsome also and will understnad what you are going thru....actually everybody understands, I guess her and the people that have posted on your thread are who i get the most fron, there are a few others i cant think of right now, but just stick around and you will find the strength to do this...this is my 2nd time getting clean, the first timei was on pills vikes, perks,etc....was on them for about 5 years,one day had enough,and quit cold turkey with the help of NA....this time was another story,the lobger you wait,its harder, the more times you quit and go back out,it gets harder,the older you get it gets harder, so i promise you it will not get any easier in a few months weeks years or however long you put it off, there are so many ways to get help and quit and you will be able to do this.............just post post post and we will all help..............take care...........CHRISTINE