View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 12:58 AM   #3

writerboybc HB User
Tears,

I want to thank you for being the first one to respond, after all the people that viewed it but chose not to say anything.

My boy is the most important thing in my life, and I care about nothing but that I can be a part of his life.

I took your advice and wrote a letter to both my ex and to my son. I found both experiences quite therapeutic. I will probably still meet with my ex, despite my feelings toward her, because facing her is an important step for me in overcoming my anger toward her. I feel that if I can sit down with her and hear her out, assuming she's not simply meeting with me to insult me, maybe I can reach peace within myself regarding her. Maybe I can move on with my life. Also, if I don't meet with her, she'll probably go telling people that she tried to make peace with me, but that I wasn't willing to.

I love her very much, and I ache to be back with her, which is why I don't think it'll help to have her boyfriend there, and I think I should let her know how I feel, even though I've already written her e-mails regarding it. Also, I will try to control my temper when I tell her how hurt she made me feel by not involving me in deciding what to do with our child, and how angry I am that she would decide, on my behalf, that I'm not in a position to raise him. How dare she make that decision on her own!

Anyway...thanks again.