View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:51 AM   #16
(female)

Jasmine3704 HB User
Re: How long does it take to feel normal?

Hey buzz - Well, no I didnt. I was ready to. I knew what I was going to say, but I didnt do it. I kept telling myself that I have to, whats the worst that can happen, etc etc. But then when I saw him I was literally shaking thinking about NOT walking out of there with my script. I dont know. Then I keep telling myself that I'll wait until I have the RFA done on the 15th and then I'll be able to do this. See, I have no control over my own thinking anymore. I thought I was stronger than this, but I am not. I feel like a fraud coming here and I hope you guys dont think I'm not serious about this. I am. I keep coming up with reasons why I can/should wait. Like, let me just get through Christmas so the Holidays aren't ruined. Or let me just wait till I have my procedure done and then I'll only have to deal with the w/d and not the pain on top of it.
I really wish I could go into rehab. But I can't. I can't be gone that long. God this sucks.
I mean you guys who have problems with oxys know the real deal that i am going thru here. What is really the best way to do this? My doctor says that tapering off is the only safe way to come off high doses of oxys. True? But if it's too easy I might not learn my lesson either. I am really in an internal turmoil over this.