View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 01:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

karen32 HB User
Re: Please any info appreciated

Big hugs to you Christy - you have alot on your plate and six girls too! You are a superlady The lumps...are they near the vaginal opening? Have you looked at information on Bartholin cysts? I have one lump similar to what you describe and that is what it is. Hoping it's this in your case, too.

Can't help you too much on the vaginal lesions as I do not have personal experience with this, although I have come across several women who have. LEEP or laser seems to be a common treatment.

I had a moderate dysplasia pap last April, and upon further investigation they could not find what would be causing the reading (colpo, ECC, no other biopsies). I had a hysterectomy in September and the pathology report was clear so nothing was lingering in my cervix or uterus. Was it a false reading on the pap (overread by the pathologist)? Did it clear on it's own? Was it missed in the vagina or on my vulva? Questions I ask all the time, but don't seem to focus on much anymore which is probably a good thing

I hope you get some answers soon.

Karen