View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #1
(male)

ScionTC05 HB User
1 Year Later (sore eye muscles, double vision, headaches, pressure)

Ok this is about 1 year since my lasik give or take a few days...a few symptoms i have lately are...

-sore eye muscles (when I look hard left or right eye muscles are sore like if you exercise and they are sore the next day, but not as severe)

-facial pressure/headaches (under my eyes mostly)

-dry eyes in the morning (think this is due to winter and the heater at night?)

So I go to my surgeron and he says I have dry eye in some spots and to try thera tears nutrition.

I am on the computer mon-fri 9-6 every day, with minor breaks here and there...he said its probably due to a lot of eye strain. He prescribed me a .5+ reading glass for the computer. Said it would relieve some eye tension, what do u think of that?

I am 20/20 left eye and 20/15 right eye. I still sometimes think my eyes are just still not used to seeing so perfect. I used to be -3.75 and -3.5 nearly my whole life, and this change is maybe still taking effect on my eye muscles?

Any input on people with 1 year+ after stories? These effects mostly hurt my left ey, and maybe because its just slightly less strong, and they will not even think to redo the eye if its 20/20 just so i can 20/15 in both eyes...I've been trying eye exercises where u look up,side,down like an imaginary clock to see if it helps strengthen my eye muscles maybe...

Any input would be awesome!

Sure being on the computer daily so much doesnt help. My focal point went from like 1 foot to nearly infinite..when I look out into the distance, the fartherest tree I look at is still clear (i cant count the leaves, but i still can see it without it being blurry)

Thanks!!!!

-Ryan aka PiercedLip81