View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:50 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

SophiaM HB User
Re: Help needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddoorblack
Another thing... he always wants me to drive to meet him. He never wants to meet me where I live. The last three times he's made plans with me (and canceled) was to drive to his house. It's never an official "date." At first, he used to take me to dinner or for drinks. He even cooked dinner for me once. Now it's always "come over" "bring an overnight bag." He never asks me to go to a movie, to a club, to dinner, etc. This guy is amazing. Most guys aren't so transparent about wanting to sleep with a girl, are they? I just hope I'm not overreacting. Generally, I really do like him. He's fun to be around and a really nice guy. Maybe he's just one of those guys who is oblivious when it comes to dating etiquette. Who knows?
You should TEACH him some etiquette, then! LOL. I mean, if he's just clueless, he'll be willing to comply. Tell him you want to go out. Ask him to drive to your place. See what he does. In my view, a man in his mid 30s should not be THAT clueless, especially a well educated man like he is.