View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
(female)

Stef457 HB User
Need Advice on Pregnancy

I'm 29 years old, and I'm at that point of my life where I really want to have chilren. I'm not in a relationship yet, however, I've met this nice guy and we've hit it off. But we're not dating, just casual outings.

My question is this: I know getting older is harder when it comes to getting pregnant. But I would like to know, is there any way of taking care of my body to prepare it in some way, so when the time comes for me to have children it won't be as difficult (once being married of course.)

I don't know why, but I'm just terrified of thinking that one day, when the time comes, that my body will be too old? I am so embarrassed, I don't know why I'm thinking this way! I'm also a virgin, and still waiting for the right guy to come along, but mostly b/c I just see it more satisfying to wait for my husband - whoever that will be! I'm also thin, about 117 pound at 5.5" tall. I eat heathy as well....on occassion snack on chips and ice cream I'm quite pretty, but I think I'm being really picky b/c I know what I want and I just don't feel like messing around with just anybody.

I feel like my life is passing so quickly that I might not have the time to have the family that I want...am I crazy here? Anyone with some help? Or piece of mind?