View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 03:46 PM   #1
(female)

Jmommy2be61806 HB User
in need of some reassurance..:(

hi girls, most of you know my issues that have been going on the last week and a half or so. Im just so uncontrollably nervous, ALL the time. I mean, I am 17 weeks pregnant, I have had cramps and a lower back ache for a straight week now...it scares me to death. And now, I have like a cramping and pressure when I bend down, or try to get up from sitting or laying, when i lift up my legs, or even when i press on my lower belly. I dont know what else to do, ive seen my dr. 3 TIMES in the past week, I went on medication for a small infection around my uterus, and that should be cleared up by now since im done with the antibiotic. I just dont know why im cramping, my doctor says it may be my pelvic kidney, or it could be ligaments, but I just dont understand how something can hurt so bad for so long and there NOT be anything wrong??? I break down like at least once a day even though i've seen the baby on u/s i just feel like this pain isn't normal especially since its not going away..my doctor is honestly TIRED or hearing from me, he told me its just something ive got to deal with..so i walk out of there crying cause i feel like he doesn't give a ****...hes just not very convincing. Has anyone been through this before? any advice? I just want to know if im normal or not, its bothering me so much. Thanks in advance for any responses.