View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 03:01 AM   #1
(female)

babysmile HB User
pregnancy with sperm donor anyone???

hi all i was just wondering if any of you are pregnant with a sperm donor????this a route i have to go down one day i just wanted to hear from people who are actually pregnant using this method. i was wondering how your partner feels with the pregnancy and have any of youtold your family members that it is adonor if so what did they say? i am happy to try a donor my partner want to think about it a little more im just worried about him, i feel for him so much, i have a son from prev marrige and my husband is fantastic and he brought him up as his own im just scared that it wot feel as special to him, also what is the law like when it comes to anninomity??do we have tell the child? im so confused. i think i need more time to come to terms with it.whats usetng is that beause of my husbands sperm count ivf with icsi is our only option.we cant affort this but we can afford a donor,isnt that awful. i want to start our famiky now wHILE we saVE FOR ICSI. HOW DOES A DONOR WORK DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IUI???? AND CAN THEY MATCH DONOR CLOSE TO YOUR HUSBAND LOOKS? PLEASEHELP ME ANYONE. THANKS. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX