View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
(female)

aarons_mommy HB User
Unhappy coughing up cold & blood?

just wondeing if anyone else here that has had a bad cold/flu/virus has coughted up a lot of white cold? and some cold with a little blood in it? in december about the 26th i stated getting sick with what i thought was the flu. i had severe congestion and hoarseness, and just plain fatigue and all. it started out with me going to the bathroom every minute. i thought it was something i ate at first. that lasted a while with what i thought was the flu. then a couple of weeks later i'm hit with this terrible fatigue. it's so bad that i had trouble gettin gout of bed and just walking to the bathroom or kitchen. it felt like i was goign to fall out. i even had anxiety from it all worrying about if something serious was wrong. i went to the docs and they couldnt find anything. thehy only said it must be just me getting over that flu thing i had and that it must be the ligering effects of it. my back and stuff hurt me a lot too. it felt even stiff to move at times. i finally started feeling better last week. but tonight i have not been feeling good. i have been going to the bathroom a lot cause my stomach keeps hurting. i've been like 5 times already. and then i have this cold in my throat so i have been coughing it up. its white cold. later i coughed up some cold and threw up a little and i noticed some blood in the toilet and then in the sink when i coughed up more cold. now i'm really worried. what is causing this? and my stomach keeps hurting off and on and i have to run to the bathroom. i'm not sure if its another cold or if i'm having allergies cause i have sneezed a few times and blow my nose and coughed up this but then thers some blood in it. also i had some anxiety again earlier and my heart was racing. ive been known to have anxiety though and dont know if it is related to this?