View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
(female)

kathryn00 HB User
Re: Just Some Bad Moments

I am so sorry you are going through such a horrible time right now.

I don't think it is the end of the world. I just think you need to start thinking in a new direction. Which, of course, is impossible to do when you feel that way. Maybe make a list of all of the things that are wrong. (but, please, don't do it if you think it will only bring you down.) Find the easiest one (or the one that will make the most difference) to fix and start there. Wake up and tell yourself that this is only temporary and you are not going to let it get the best of you. Find the strength within. Don't get overwhelmed by how much there is to do. Break it down into small accomplishments. Over time, you will have gone far. Even being positive for 5 minutes will help.

Maybe you could bring yourself to join a group that would help.

I am sorry I can't get more specific, but I found that writing in a journal helps me figure out what I find important in life, who I am, the type of people I enjoy hanging out with, even steering me towards my career path (which is a long-term goal for me at this point because I still have a lot to work on.)

Take this anti-social time and use it to delve into yourself, make small accomplishments, take care of yourself.

Hope this helps!

You can live the life you see yourself in. It is possible. So don't give up!

Kathryn