View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #8
(female)

cambria HB User
Re: It's that time again for me, too...kind of scared

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know how much you helped me. I think I've done a pretty good job of NOT stressing too much about this. I just had my pap this last Monday and the doctor said I will probably get the results at the beginning of next week. But I'm handling it really well so far and I'm proud of myself.

My doctor said that even if this pap comes back abnormal, as long as it's not more severe than the previous, they don't treat it and then I come back in three months for another pap because sometimes they can come back slightly abnormal just because the cervix is still healing. Then if that next pap comes back abnormal too, it'll probably be treated then. So that was somewhat of a relief. I've been taking a multivitamin for a month now, which I should have started a long time ago.. but I guess better late than never.

I'll for sure let you all know what my results are, and I hope you'll all do the same for me! I'd like to know how you're all doing.

Thanks again for reassuring me and helping me get through this!! God bless you all!