View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 06:17 PM   #10
toolong

toolong HB User
Wow this is something I've been experiencing for 6 months now. I've had every medical test known to man. Stress Tests, GI's, ultrasounds, EGD, blood work, breating tests... ETC. All they have been able to come up with is Acid Reflux/GERD & 3 small nodules on my thyroid which are apparently unrelated to any of the digestive problems. I have tried Prontonix & Prevacid. Neither have worked. I get terrible gas pains in my chest as well. AS I sit here I can feel gas just rumbling through my heart area. It's very uncomfortable and scary. It doesnt seem to matter what I eat. Everything upsets my stomach, which in turn causes my heart rate to go up. My Dr. is not helpful at all.. I've seen 3. They all just act like I should quit my complaining since there isn't anything else they can do. I'm 33 years old and do not want this to go on forever but I don't have any clue as to what else I can do. I was told by my Dr to lose 20 lbs and I would feel better. I've lost 15 and feel like crap still. It's gets much worse at night too. SO now I take Ativan to help me sleep. UGH!!! It's frustrating and scary.