View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 09:06 AM   #14

bronti HB User
Bluepumpkin,
I have been suffering with the exact same thing as you (symptoms). Have had numerous tests and blood work-ups. I have been dealing w/ Gastro. doc and most recently a surgeon (hiatal hernia/gallbladder??). I have taken Protonix (did NOTHING), Donotol Extendtabs (abdominal spasms) and most recently Nexium which after 2 days I quit as I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed !
Harry (member here) suggested on Saturday a.m. that I get "Magnesium Phosphorica" @ the health food store. I immediately went there (desperate for some sort of pain relief) and got a bottle. They are tiny little round pellets. The clerk told me to put 3/5 under my tongue, 3 times per day (they taste like sugar pills).
Apparently they are very popular according to the clerk. It says on the bottle, for abdominal spasms.
I responded w/ a post to Harry yesterday morning expessing my gratitude for recomending them as I was ALREADY feeling better ! I have been using them since and I have to say I agree w/ your comments, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER !!! I am still cautious to eat as it has been sooooooo long that I've been afraid of what and what not to eat for fear of increasing my pain. I'm beginning to feel like my old self again, doing household chores and normal everyday activities that last week I wouldn't think of attempting to do !!
I am not 100% but I am feeling the best I've felt in a long, long time ! I'm still taking my script for Donotol Extendtabs also.