View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 10:46 PM   #3
(male)

ld3340 HB User
Re: Need Advice for dealing with doctors

LJ, I know exactly how you feel, the same brush offs and 6 month wait for appts only to find they don't take my ins. Sometimes I'd like to scream. You apparantly know how best to handle your situation by now, all I can do is offer you a hand up. I am in your situation and the only way I survive is with God, family, and the friends here. Have you gotten your low stress excercises from PT yet? Do as much as you can without generating pain, it could mean the difference between being able to walk or ride when finally you get fixed up. I ran across a rub for aches that works on my nerves pretty good, it's called austrailian dream. It has done the best so far, but it's kind of pricey. It's at pharmarmacies- you would do best to call around, but it is DEFINATELY worth the try! I think you probably know the answer to your questions better than I do, just be patient a little longer, regroup, and hit it like you were just starting. It will not get done unless YOU do it!! I have 6 children, 5 daughters and a son (only he lives with me). Just so you know where I am coming from, my second oldest daughter is 18 and just came for the weekend. She was in tears to her mother about my back and leg. My leg feels like it is pinched at my low back and has given me a club foot! It is swollen to just below my knee cap down and is huge! I just had it all checked out last week and they are not 100% sure why it is so swollen. My kids have been troopers but I can see it wears on them. I pray almost every night and it helps. I also spend a lot of time online learning. So, lets chat! we can pull each other up out of this! Have a good night. LD