Thread: To OlderLady...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 09:35 PM   #2

olderlady HB User
Re: To OlderLady...

I didn't read until many months after I started getting shots what you read about getting them every few days at first,by then I was beginning to feel better. After I read that I didn't understand it either. I felt like I could have been spared needless suffering. If you're giving yourself the shots(I do too) I would go with the every three weeks maybe even a couple of days before three weeks. I had no other course of action except the shots. It was a long haul waiting to feel better thinking maybe I had something else terrible. You know from everything I have read I don't think every few days for a few weeks would hurt, but like you I would be leery. Like I said it took me a year to feel myself again,but you should see your symptoms SLOWLY start get better soon. I thought one shot and my b12 will be normal again it doesn't work that way. It took a long time to get down to the point you were it takes a long time to get back up to a normal point. The thing is to tell yourself that you will feel better and try to relax with it. I felt worse than I have ever felt in my life but I got better and so will you. Also, I didn't feel any better after two shots I think it took about four before I saw any improvement.