View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 01:00 PM   #16
Senior Veteran

SweetJade1 HB User
Micheguns,
Hey there, how are things going for you? As for the ingredients in your Neostrata products, I was looking at the skin lighteners and have to say that this line looks pretty good. However here's your products specificially

SPF 15 lotion:
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate--1, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Biotin (Vitamin H), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Panthenol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Triundecanoin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid--2, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Fatty Alcohol/ Polysorbate Blend, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.

Facial Cleanser:
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Triethanolamine--2, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate--3, Glycine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride--5, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

Hmm, I listed the Comedogenicity level next to the ingredients that I could find on Sage's List. As for the Sodium Chloride I've used this before and haven't had problems, but that's because it's always listed at the bottom of the list. It doesn't seem like these products would cause you a problem unless you don't like the vitamins in the lotion or something.

Sigh....I say you should just go on a nice long vacation =)

Take care