View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
(female)

thebluegnu HB User
Unhappy Feeling Hopeless

Hi -
No one responded to my message about regression...although people have read it...
I'm feeling totally hopeless. I've been dealing with Chronic Fatigue for 9+ years. I am 37 years old. I'd gotten to the point where I was doing much better - I'd say even 75% recovered. I've gotten sick over the last month and am back to ground zero. I'm probably going to have to quit my job, my marriage is strained because I don't know how to be sick and be with someone else - I did it on m own last time. I just laid around for years. I can't do that in a new marriage. I am exhausted, weak as can be, depressed, have no capacity to move at all (going up one flight of stairs does me in), shortness of breath, etc. I don't know if I can live like this. I don't want to live like this. We were going to start a family, and now I can barely function. I feel like I want to die. I've been through this before - and I just don't think I can be this sick again for 5+ years.
I'm terrified and devastated. No one understands - they all just think I'm depressed. I don't know what to do.