View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Follow up Dr visit

HI Deena hope you don't feel as I am bugging you...as usual your doctor does not know what the heck he is talking about..You know people with lYme have a thyroid problem, numbness in the hands, feet all of these symptoms to put on a Laundry List? Oh how I hated going to the doctor...Then like I said after my lyme treatment...I did find a doctor that UNDERSTOOD....this bacteria that I am talking about is like the lyme bacteria which it goes into the brain, joints, muscles, lungs, ect...ect...my eyes had such bad pain behind them for awhile right before I started this last bout of anitbiotics...the eye doctor said I had a MOLE behind my iris...well funny after treatment my eyes don't hurt anymore...fevers gone. When I had lyme I also had to use the handicap parking...Isn't it very odd that these diseases are so alike..m.s. f.m. cfs. lyme...I don't know why and I don't know you but I want you to get well. These idiot doctors just run us in the ground more...Remember Dr. Charles STratton...read his reasearch...

God Bless all of you....