View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 09:47 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Is this fibro or peri-menopause? Shortness of breath, night sweats, light sleep

okay, since i am an oldster i will pop in. sounds like perimenopause to me. i am post meno now. night sweats, tremors, sore breasts, backache, tired, no sex drive. thank heavens it ends! have your hormones checked and there is a hormone your brain produces that sends the message to your ovaries to produce their hormones. be sure to ask for that to be checked too. that one hormone can knock your whole body off. my brain was going batty producing more and more hormone. sending it's message to a now silent ovary. for about 2 years i went back on hormone therapy. estrace. i had a stroke in march and chose to quit hormones as they can bring on strokes. i feel fine. the only thing i notice is loss of elasticity in my skin and dry skin. no more night sweats, no hot flashes, yipeeeee! i am offically a crone! yea!
keep us posted. i too hope you do not have fibromyalgia.
peace,
bluelakelady