Thread: Hello Ariom
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #6
(female)

Ariom HB User
Re: Hello Ariom

lilmama, You are hysterical!!!! I cannot stop laughing. I mean about your joke, and the eating like a pig. Believe it or not I had steak tonight, and the whole time I ate it, all I thought about was what you said.

Yeah it is a toughie, but since I am going to have to get full bottoms, I might as well get it over with now! By the way they are only shaving down the 2 canines that got root canaled. Is that even a word??? Oh well I know you know what I am talking about. Don't worry Monday morning I am going to be on line, and you are right, I deserve this, and I am getting a little bit calmer, thanks to you. NO LIE...you have been an . Don't know what I would have done, if I didn't find this site or someone to talk to like you. Funny thing too, is we are pretty close, like in Florida, and we have another thing in common, I too am a smoker. So do wear your teeth all day?
Thanks for being here for me, it means more than you'll ever know, or maybe you do. You are going to have so much fun this weekend. I really hope your son has tons of fun, and Happy Birthday to him. Don't worry about me, I have this feeling everything is going to be okay. Well maybe that feeling might change come Monday. But the sooner the better. I want to have a beautiful smile again. I want to look in the mirror and see the girl with the great smile. God that was so long ago. You know my fiancee is 34...and I am 43. So I have to look good. He is great, he is going to take the day off, because I am not driving there, we all know, I would do a U turn so quick, your teeth would fall out.

Have a great night, and talk to you soon.

PS....how long before you smoked a cigarette? I shouldn't ask you that, but I know I am going to pick one up. Or I will probably wake up Monday morning and smoke an entire pack.

Ariom...