View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 01:36 PM   #2
(female)

galpster HB User
Re: I Can't Take This Anymore:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbear1978
Hey I have posted here many times about my FM...Since last sunday It has been just horrible...I really don't know what to do anymore...My meds are not doing anything...My body is killing me from the top of my head all the way to my feet...It is just killing to type this message...I have slept 10 hours in the past 8 days I can't remember what I did this morning...I am lucky to have my brother living with me to help with my kids(7 and 2) or I don't know what I would do...I just don't know how to cope anymore...PLEASE HELP
I wish I could be there to give you a great big hug but since I cannot the only words of wisdom I can offer is: This too shall pass. Take a deep breath then take another one and remind yourself you are not alone. I don't if you are a believer in Christ or not but if you are he will give you all the strenght you need all you need to do is ask (I know it's easier said then done) If you are not a believer he is still there and all you have to do is ask.

I too have been going through a lot of pain as well I also have this fibro along with a failed fusion (have had 3 lower back surgeries in 2 years) I have to have another 360 fusion in October so I deal with a massive amount of pain everyday sometimes it's all I can do to get out of bed but believe it or not I am working still. I have a son to care for and a husband. Most times I feel I am not doing any of them any good and I feel worthless most of the time but then I remember it's not on my strenght that I do things it's on his and I get through the rough days. There is a purpose in everything even our pain. Trust that he knows you are strong enough in him to get through this!

Praying for you,
Barb