View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
(female)

Shayone478 HB User
Unhappy Newbie and Confused/Lost

I'm new to the boards and wanted to share some of my concerns and see if anyone could help me determine what exactly might be wrong. I have read alot that I can relate to, I'm diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety but have been scared to tell my psychiatrists throughout the years that i've experienced hallucinations at times and really weird thoughts and noises. From these experiences, I now have a really bad fear that something terrible will happen or that I will start seeing things that will scare me to death. I try to control my thoughts and emotions but it's to the point now where every little noise in the house will scare the daylights out of me. I isolate myself, which i realize only makes matters worse. I have been on wellbutrin now for about 4 weeks and it does seem to help me keep my spirits up more than previously. I am unable to work because of my anxiety/panic/social phobias and don't really know where to turn or if there is any hope of me being able to pick up my life and be able to take care of my kids once again. Any thoughts or advice??

Last edited by Shayone478; 06-21-2006 at 11:47 AM. Reason: title