Thread: Warning Signs
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 06:15 PM   #16

mnsnellers HB User
These are all very interesting posts, because I have never had any warning signs either with the seizures before my surgery 16 yrs ago or these latest rounds. I don't remember anything that happens during them either. My girlfriend describes to me what I do after them and that is the only info I have on them. As an example we were driving one day with my daughters in the back. My girlfriend said I just started staring, then I started talking funny, then I turned and looked at my daughters and asked them who they were. Another episode, I was having a cigarette and I stuck the lit end in my mouth to put it out (that is what I told her I was doing anyway). My daughters asked her what I was doing and she said I was having a seizure. That is the thing that bothers me the most, is that my daughters have to see them, because I don't get to see them very often anyways and when I do, they have to see dad in a seizure. I have had a few deja-vu feelings I will admit, which I read somewhere could be seizures, but I have no idea if they are or not.