View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 12:05 AM   #1
(female)

foxysoxy804 HB User
Please help-I think i may be a borderline

Recently I rented Girl, Interrupted, and the main character had borderline personality disorder (BPD). A couple of months ago, I was at an all-time low. I thought i was clinically depressed. I had all of the symptoms. These symptoms continued until about a month ago, and now it's horrible again. Anyways, back to the movie. All of these symptoms sounded like me, so I started thinking i may have BPD. If anyone could help me on this or give me their input, that'd be great. Here are my symptoms.

-I absolutely hate myself. I think I'm the ugliest girl in the world and it holds be back from going out with friends sometimes.
-I get upset really easily. When someone says the wrong thing to me (that's about me), I get really p***ed off. The number one person who affects me in this area is my boyfriend.
-I've lost interest in a lot of hobbies.
-I'm tired all the time-and I get plenty of sleep.
-I take my relationship with my boyfriend too seriously. I think that if we break up, I will never find another guy in my life and I'll die without him.
-I feel like no one cares about me and that I have no friends. This is probaly because I don't like going out with them because I feel too ugly to be seen.
-I have suicidal thoughts quite frequently. I feel like if I died, everyone would realize how they should have cared more or something. I've never attempted to kill myself, but I've thought of several ways I could do it.

Please help me. Do you think I may have BPD?