View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Not normal stress . . . hugs please

Godsgirl, I really think just letting the police know would be beneficial. Perhaps they could give you some info and some tips. Maybe they would even want you to call when he is in your store so they could at least assess the situation. If he saw the police talking to you or they would talk to him perhaps that would help the situation.

I know you are frightened and stressed and I don't know what I would do if it was happening to my daughter. Please take all the precautions, like having someone walk you to your car or always having someone with you. Don't talk about your personal business in public or at the store so he can't find out any personal info. You will be leaving for college in a few months, look forward to that and don't talk about where you are going to school at work. You can forget about this whole ugly mess when you start your college career.

I will pray for you and keep us posted at to what is going on.

Glojer