View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 03:52 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

stick2013 HB User
Re: "Motion is the Lotion"

I too, will agree with "Motion is the Lotion" I have been working out since Jan. and since then I have stopped taking all pain meds, and muscle relaxers. The only thing I take is Cymbalta. I mostly do walking on the treadmill, or walking tapes ( Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds) but I do manage to get in small hand weights, crunches, and pushups a few times a week. Feel sssssooooooooo much better, and I have more energy. Sleep is still an issue, but I manage.

I know it's hard to start a program, and even harder to stick to it, but it helps, and so I keep at it everyday. In the last 3 weeks I have had some problems, so working out wasn't possible. Diverticulitis, vertigo, and I fell down a flight of stairs and sprained my foot real bad. After the first week NOT working out, I could hardly get out of bed in the morning, I ached all over, stiff, and hurt everywhere.

On Friday I started working out again....Yes I had pain, and hurt evem more on Sat. But today is Monday, and I just finished 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill, I feel great again.....

Have a pain free day