View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:04 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

anitak1982 HB User
Re: Help! My mom is in agony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelma-Louise
I'm so glad it worked out for you - no doubt your strong faith helped a lot and you found the right dr for your particluar problem. A friend of my sister had a similar problem - she still has most of her baby teeth but dentures are cemented over them. Every few years she has to have it replaced as she loses more of the baby teeth.

The real reason I asked is that I have severe tmj and am always on the look out for the miracle doctor - like Dr. House on tv. I haven't been able to work in more than 2 yrs due to constant head, face and neck pain and some of the tmj drs I have been treated by have only made my problem worse. So I look for drs that other patients highly recommend.

Again - I'm happy you are enjoying your new smile - show it often. God does work in mysterious ways.
I wonder if your friend has the same condition I was born with. Does she have cleidocranial dysplasia or sometimes it is called cleidocranial dysotosis. You do not lose your baby teeth with this condition. Plus I was also born without collar bones.