View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 09:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
Re: A long time away from Board

Hello there Brend,

Welcome back. Just to offer you my heartfelt support on the loss of your Mum, I do hope that with time you will be able to find a little peace.

With regard to the heart surgery your sister has gone through, if I can be of any help in any way, please let me know. As you know I am an old hand at the heart attack, surgery and heart problems side of things. I will try to be of assistance if it is something I am familiar with.

I haven't any help or advice on the DC diagnosis you have had. Our woderful bilij has once again stepped in to help you, bless her. Welcome back too bilij my friend.

Come back when you can, I know things are difficult for you at the moment with everything that is happening but just talking to each other here is just so therapeutic I believe. In the last 3 or 4 weeks I honestly don't know how I would have coped with my own health news had it not been for this wonderful family here.

Take care.

goldenwings