View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

alleycat2 HB User
Re: What foods are good?

I read in the book that stuff like the green vegetables are really good and even like cauliflower. I thought nuts were good but in my book I am reading it says no peanuts because your baby might be allergic and you won't even know. I guess peaunuts are one of the things people are most allergic too when it comes to food. I try to eat as much fruit and vegetables as I can no matter what they are. I only eat the ones I like though but it's better than none at all. I guess your not suppose to eat too much tuna. Fish is good as long as it doesn't come out of a lake that might have polutants in it. I think chicken and turkey are good for you too. Milk is good. Juice is good too but try not to drink to much or at least to much with sugar in it because if your Doctor is like mine, there is a lot os sugar and you weight might increase too fast. I try to dilute it with water. I still eat the things I like that are not so good for me too, but not as much. You still need a little bit of fats. The book says that cravings are a way of telling you that the baby is missing something.