View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Food Poisoning or Flu?

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with severe stomache cramping, diarrhea and nausea. This lasted for a couple hours. After I finally fell back asleep, I woke about an hour later with the chilld--my teeth were seriously chattering. I piled on a couple blankets and finally fell back asleep. When I woke up again, I was sweating--probably because of the blankets (it has been in the upper 90's & 100's lately and my AC doesn't work very well). I took my temperature during the night, but is remained about 99.1--not much fever there. Looking back during the day, I realized I had a headache before I went to bed--just assumed it was a sinus problem. I felt better today, but still had nausea throughout the day. I have never had this happen to me before. Anyone had experience with this? I am guessing food poisoning or flu.